southern il mark8!!!!

I can to. It's just digging through all the cap. Usually someone with more knowledge would love to help someone. I mean there's some people that just know it off hand. Or know who did a write up on it then I will search that specific user

Most of the time if you go to google and type what your looking for and Mark VIII, it will find the threads you need from this forum and all the other mark forums. At least that is how I do it for the last 6 years.

So are the the forums search Nazi or did you just decide to pick on me. Because pretty sure there's a couple "my first post" threads with questions in them...

Anyone that's ever really been on forums know search is handy but just posting is easier because I can search and dig through people threadjacking or I can just post and ask..:)

True, but proper forum etiquette would be to use the search function first.
Then ask questions after you have done your homework.

A simple search, and you would have been an informed newbie.

One who knew he has a DOHC motor that is known to spit plugs out and sound like a Choo- Choo train.

Already knew about spitting plugs from my mechanic buddy. As for the dohc thing yes I was a newb on that. Nonetheless I love the car and plan on sticking around to show it off. Here's a question that I know everyone is indifferent about but, two tone. Black/radar blue.

Here is the color combo on my rr I sold to get married lol.
HPIM0807.jpg

Since I'm bored and I've got a bit of a post where problem. Past cars

08 caliber

1261515635.jpg

94 camaro
1299391622.jpg

96 Chevy 1500
1299391579.jpg

95 f150
1299391600.jpg

02 protege5
IMG_0003.jpg

Yea I miss the bike. I had ran it pretty hard. Was caged out with dirtbars and handbrake
Better view of the paint
HPIM0809.jpg

And back when it was on just lot duty
IMG00303.jpg

And in action.
l_d68065c27c6688e2c634d75fdd8c7e60.jpg

If you are gonna post whore them then it should at least be something cool or interesting.

You will find many on here have had interesting cars. I have been through 50+ and just some of the more interesting ones were: 03 Cobra, 96 Cobra, 97 Cobra, 03 Anv Vert Cobra, 99 FRC Vette, 96 LT4 GS Vette, 84 Ferrari, 88 944 Turbo, 89 944 S, 96 911 Turbo, Audi S4 Bi-Turbo, FD3S RX-7, Several FC3S RX-7s, 94 Jag XJ6, 94 Firebird Formula, 91 Cyclone, 93 300Z TT hard top (one of 10 sent to America) etc etc.

And my collection pales in comparison to the real interesting stuff some one here have or had at one point.

Anywho, good luck with the Mark.

Sounds like you've had quite the collection man. I'm sure there's a lot of people on here with many rare cars in their old memories. Like I said just bored if anyone doesn't wanna discuss anything with me then don't read my thread or post and laser I'm not directing that towards you. Btw I love your lsc people on here may give you :q:q:q:q about the played wheels but its nice

Yes I can read that its a Lincoln forum. But in my eyes my vehicles are just like kids. I was just showing them off. Sheesh

So are the the forums search Nazi or did you just decide to pick on me. Because pretty sure there's a couple "my first post" threads with questions in them...

No, I was just trying to save you from the search nazi. He will get up in your ass quick. Then when you try to talk chit back to him. He will verbally murder you and desecrate your e-corpse. Then you won't want to ever post here again. I did not want that to happen, so I tried to school you.

I apologize whole heartedly.

JP

Poor Frog, he gets a bad rap sometimes. In reality hes like most of us here. Does not tolerate stupidity and helps motivate the lazy and unmotivated. :lol:

Awe thanks philly. But anyways guys I think eventually once I get into modding and are acting the sane way to the new newbs

Yes that makes no sense... I mean once I set use to the site and know more about this car I will be acting the same way to the newbs... in the words of rick James cocaine is a helluva drug

Members online

No members online now.
Back