South East Chapter Leadership Appointed!

eL eS said:
Yeah Atlanta would be great. Also they are coming to Bradenton in October. Man those NOPI Models are very nice ladies :)
NOPI?? Did someone say NOPI?? I went last year and entered my car. Came in 2nd in my class and had a great time. I think a meet there would be awesome!

hey guys congrats on the positions havent been here in awhile me n my tc are currently in a fight i had to go shoe shopping for new tires damn they r expensive and now my ac is deciding to not blow cold air n i just started to leak oil i think i need a new daily driver i wish i still had my conti

Hay eL eS, I was j/k about joey putting you on the pay roll but he couldn't have chosen a better Pres for the SE chapter.
Congrats on the positions guys. :Beer

MikeB said:
Hay eL eS, I was j/k about joey putting you on the pay roll but he couldn't have chosen a better Pres for the SE chapter.
Congrats on the positions guys. :Beer

Haha you did this to me! Thanks for the compliment!

Chris_n_FL said:
Also, NOPI is comming up in September again!! ROAD TRIP, anyone up for a caravan??!!
Chris,

Are you planning to attend NOPI this year? I believe I'll go again as well. I'd love to see a big LvC turnout.

I am almost certain I will be there. I have an Uncle that lives in Decatur and he serves in the Dekalb County Sherrifs Office and loves motorcylces and such. SO I am thinking I can get him to chase us with the lights and siren on :) Should be fun and we might get on TV since car chases make news ratings fly.

Its a good possibility that i'll go again this year. I to have relatives in Marrieta and Cartersville.

Members online

No members online now.
Back