South East Chapter Leadership Appointed!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
South East Chapter Leadership Appointed!

I am pleased to announce the South East Chapter now has a President and Vice President!

I have asked eL eS to be the Chapter President and GrayGhost1 to be the Vice President. Both have generously accepted.

These two guys have both been dedicated to the automobile enthusiast community for some time and should be great assets.

Congrats guys!

Thank you for the appointment Joey. I look forward to working with GrayGhost to help provide you all with a Chapter that is active on the boards and in the community. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas that you want to share please do not hesistate to PM.

-nmp

Thanks for asking Joey! Look forward to helping out and see where this takes us. I'm sure there will some questions on events and things of that nature. Any comments or suggestions definitely welcome.

No - thank you guys for accepting. Are you going to have a chat night?

Congrats Fellas...

Ghost... I love your car's color and Grill... I would love to do a grill like that for my MK8.

BEST OF LUCK... We'll have to plan a Road Trip... NE meets SE Somewhere in that Carolinas.... Maybe Charlotte will let us cruise around the track!!!! LOL

Joeychgo said:
No - thank you guys for accepting. Are you going to have a chat night?

Indeed! Thursday is fine. I have not set one up or attended so I will need a brief how to doc before we get started.

Jamler3 said:
Congrats Fellas...

Ghost... I love your car's color and Grill... I would love to do a grill like that for my MK8.

BEST OF LUCK... We'll have to plan a Road Trip... NE meets SE Somewhere in that Carolinas.... Maybe Charlotte will let us cruise around the track!!!! LOL

I looked at track costs for sebring down here in Florida. Wow is all I can say.

I would love to do a NC/TN ride.

eL eS said:
I looked at track costs for sebring down here in Florida. Wow is all I can say.

I would love to do a NC/TN ride.

Yeah.. I know... I was kinda j/k on the track thing... Because I thought of Charlotte Motor Speedway... LOL THAT WOULD BE TOO COOL THOUGH!

Yea, no doubt. Maybe a BBQ cookout in one of the nice parks and a lincoln/caddy group pic!!

Also, NOPI is comming up in September again!! ROAD TRIP, anyone up for a caravan??!!

Chris_n_FL said:
Yea, no doubt. Maybe a BBQ cookout in one of the nice parks and a lincoln/caddy group pic!!

Yeah that would be great maybe one of the coastal parks. HAHA Lots of coast down this way huh :)

Chris_n_FL said:
Also, NOPI is comming up in September again!! ROAD TRIP, anyone up for a caravan??!!

Yeah Atlanta would be great. Also they are coming to Bradenton in October. Man those NOPI Models are very nice ladies :)

Chris_n_FL said:
Florida is a coastal park!!
Good point! My son turned 6 today so we let him cut school and we took him to Busch Gardens. The kid is already a roller coaster fanatic.

Have you seen the new one going up there, sheikra or something like that, looks like a killer!!

Chris_n_FL said:
Have you seen the new one going up there, sheikra or something like that, looks like a killer!!

Man it is a monster. It looks complete already. They were doing some inspections and tests on it today. I think I might cut work the day it opens.

Members online

No members online now.
Back