Soon to be 2006 Ls owner :D

Yea looks super clean, and dents... when i go look at cars i don't mind dings and dents because they are so easy to get out.. deep scratches and rock chips are what gets me.. so don't even stress that dent, It'll come out easy..

Yup..... Wrong mirror on driver's side. I would have to replace that! That would drive me into an insane asylum!

Looks VERY nice! One of my favorite colors!

Nice car indeed. Wish my paint looked half as good as that.

Only issue i see is the mirror which is an easy fix. And you could regain some of the money by selling that mirror.

Yea looks super clean, and dents... when i go look at cars i don't mind dings and dents because they are so easy to get out.. deep scratches and rock chips are what gets me.. so don't even stress that dent, It'll come out easy..

Yea very true. Just one ding and I can tell it's an easy $50 fix most likely. I really need to get the front license plate bracket off n plugged up. Its driving me nuts lol

Yup..... Wrong mirror on driver's side. I would have to replace that! That would drive me into an insane asylum!

Looks VERY nice! One of my favorite colors!

Its driving me nuts since firsr second I noticed it driving down the road loll!! GRRRRR! Any ideas on a place to find one for 2006 to match the passenger side?

Nice car indeed. Wish my paint looked half as good as that.

Only issue i see is the mirror which is an easy fix. And you could regain some of the money by selling that mirror.
Thanx n yea I plan to find the matching mirror n sell this one. Gotta find a place that sells them lol.

I would try to look for a folding mirror in that color before buying any folding mirror and having it painted, that paint could be hard to match - though matching 'stand off' pieces such as mirrors is usually not as noticeable if it is not perfect.

But since you have a rare-ish color, I would begin looking now.

Side note: the LS's folding mirrors are some of the nicest looking mirrors on modern cars today, IMO!

I would try to look for a folding mirror in that color before buying any folding mirror and having it painted, that paint could be hard to match - though matching 'stand off' pieces such as mirrors is usually not as noticeable if it is not perfect.

But since you have a rare-ish color, I would begin looking now.

Side note: the LS's folding mirrors are some of the nicest looking mirrors on modern cars today, IMO!

I agree on the color matching as well as the look of thw mirrors. They are sexxxxyy lol! Gonna be tough finding one but im going to try my best.

Imagining some jag wheels on it makes me tingle.

I really wish they made the barcelonas in 20" :( but the sentas are pretty nice. I really want them gloss black. Tails blacked out. Thursday tint is going on. I think im going with 10-20%. Tinting whole front windshield later at 40%.

I feel black wheels on that color will make them look small. Maybe not in gloss black.. I don't think i've ever seen black sentas.

Members online

Back