Songs to Bump with a system

+1 for DJ Magic Mike. Sick beats and its old school cool. My gf in high school bought me one of his tapes and I wore it out!

Pantera - Cemetary Gates= all time best song for bass and highs, and pretty dam good mids too. Great song all around!
Yes!! So true. Five minutes alone and of course Walk..... well I like almost anything from Pantera ! My all time favorite is Deftones. Back when I had a system in my old hatch back Tiburon, I listened to mostly hard rock, NIN , Static X , TOOL, Sevendust. It's great to see people's jaw drop if I rolled the windows down and theyd see some little girl making all that horrible racket !
Really ? Seriously.........
I watched that movie The wild and wonderful Whites. There's not much I can say about that guy except DAMN !

Jacksun listen to Kendrick Lamar that dude is a beast. Compton state of mind is one of his albums.Just youtube him and you'll see for yourself. Rick ross new song schemin is good as well. So rick ross, meek mill,lil bit of drake, kendrick lamar and tyga.

Anything black label society, pantera, down, slayer, megadeth...and so on and so on

I listen to rap to piss people off...Cause my :q:q:q:q slams

'Rap' is nothing more than the street-corner dregs of Society yammering their hostility toward everybody at the moon. My response to rap is always the same---F U C K Y O U---but I say it politely, and with a smile. I've found that being polite to someone doesn't make him any harder to kill.:D

KS

You clearly don't know chit about rap. While there is a lot of idiots talking about dumb chit there are also some people with talent that speak on social issues and other important things. But your old and can't see things from anyone else's point of view. Most musicans are far from law abiding or even smart. Why do the rappers have to be stereotyped as the dregs from society. Look at Johnny Cash and other derlicts of entertainment. They abuse drugs and women, but I don't see you denouncing them. But then again they are white so its OK.

...braying...

philly, your answer brings up several things---

First that I can put a sentence together without misspellings. You seem to have problems.

Second, I recognize that it's not necessary to be all-inclusive when commenting. It's only necessary to make a cogent remark. Again, you're lacking.

Third, I didn't know Johnny Cash did rap. You seem to think he's a rapper.

Fourth, I didn't say anything about race. It's you who brought that into the discussion. I don't believe drug abuse or abusing women is OK from anybody.

Fifth, I fail to see what "Boom chacka boom, Ah hates yo' momma an' yo' litta sista, an' all dey udda chirrens too, chacka boom", at a gain of about 9 3/4 does that adds to a reasoned discussion regarding social issues. Maybe you can enlighten me?

Rap is the Useless, braying at the moon.

KS

ignorance is bliss

I prefer to bump Amos Moses by good ol Jerry Reed. lol . Not the Primus version but the original!
Alligator bait in the luisiana bayuuuuuu

cammerfgt

Any typos are due to the fact I am typing on my phone. Sorry. I never said Johnny Cash was a rapper. I was only pointing out that there are many dregs of society that produce all kinds of music and it is unfair to say that all hip hop artists are the only ones or that they are all criminals or dregs of society. That is simply untrue and ignorant of your part. Thanks for trying to insult to me too. I promise you this. You would never get away that in front of me.

mac miller-frick park market

there are tons of other good songs but that is one that i currently prefer to listen to.

Untitled12.png

takes up most of my screen.

...if the shoe...

Any typos are due to the fact I am typing on my phone. Sorry. I never said Johnny Cash was a rapper. I was only pointing out that there are many dregs of society that produce all kinds of music and it is unfair to say that all hip hop artists are the only ones or that they are all criminals or dregs of society. That is simply untrue and ignorant of your part. Thanks for trying to insult to me too. I promise you this. You would never get away that in front of me.

phil,

Since there are a number of errors in the above paragraph, I'll have to ask, "What's your point."

Since this started out as being about rappers, and you're the one who brought up Johnnie Cash, it seems fair to conclude that you were lumping him in with rappers.

Most of the musicians with whom I've been associated over the years have been gentlemen and ladies. Who do you hang out with?

What it is accurate to say is that rappers or 'hip-hop-artists' are the ones who routinely yammer obscenities and 'diss' women including their own family members and others with whom they have some sort of relationship. An inordinate mass of this sort of 'artist' seems to be the only type of 'entertainer' who routinely uses this kind of hostility.

Any insult is in your own eyes. 'If the shoe doesn't fit, there's no need for you to wear it.

Are you threatening me? You are safe to do so only if you are able to move at more than 1000 feet per second.:D

KS

phil,

Since there are a number of errors in the above paragraph, I'll have to ask, "What's your point."

My point is you need to know what your talking about before you post. You are generalizing and stereotyping all rappers.

Since this started out as being about rappers, and you're the one who brought up Johnnie Cash, it seems fair to conclude that you were lumping him in with rappers.

No I was merely pointing out that other genres of music are littered with unsavory types as well.
For you to jump to this conclusion is childish.

Most of the musicians with whom I've been associated over the years have been gentlemen and ladies. Who do you hang out with?
It's none of you business whom I hang out with.

What it is accurate to say is that rappers or 'hip-hop-artists' are the ones who routinely yammer obscenities and 'diss' women including their own family members and others with whom they have some sort of relationship. An inordinate mass of this sort of 'artist' seems to be the only type of 'entertainer' who routinely uses this kind of hostility.

Again not all them do. And other styles of music insult women. Google the song the bitch came back.

You should also google rappers like Common and Outkast
Any insult is in your own eyes. 'If the shoe doesn't fit, there's no need for you to wear it.

You know what you did. I know your type. Slipping insults into a conversation usually goes hand and hand with being chicken-chit.

Are you threatening me? You are safe to do so only if you are able to move at more than 1000 feet per second.:D

KS

Like I said. I was promising you.

Here you go as well.http://www.google.com/search?sclien...=hp&q=social+issue+rappers&btnK=Google+Search

Bring it.

I'll have the door so that you'll be able to come in---but uninvited. Castle doctrine.;)

I heard a guy say, the other day---"Us old guys are all done fightin'. I had one heart attack already. I'll jus' kill ya"

All the above because you seem to be so eager to fight. So make good on your promise. It's the rapper way of doing things.

KS

Members online

Back