Some Shots of my LS

myfirstlincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So my LS is a 2003 and it's beginning to show some signs of wear and tear being a 10 year old car, but I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off. I have some scratches here and there and a dent in the passengers side door (I hate shopping carts) as well as some other minor issues but it still runs fairly well and I'm at about 130,000. It was finally nice out over the last couple days so I spent a few hours detailing the interior and another few hours detailing the exterior and then snapped a few shots. Personally, I think it looks a lot better in person.

Recent and fairly recent upgrades have mostly dealt with suspension issues.
New front sway bar
New front tie rods
(AND STILL HAVE A CLUNK)
New rear stabilizer bar
New rear tie rods
New rear LCAs
(SOLVED MY OBNOXIOUS SQUEAK ISSUE)
New struts all around
(all above parts motorcraft)

Eibach Springs
(Brembo rotors w Akebono pads). I used to have some ebay bargain drilled/slotted rotors from IRotors and never really liked em. So far, I love the new setup.

Other mods (most of which I have previously posted photos of):
Pioneer head unit
Plasti-dip Jag 19's which will need some refinishing
LSE Front bumper
Magnaflow mufflers and 4" slant cut tips

The last photo is of the amp mounted to the rear deck, which powers the 6x8 speakers where the old subs were.

IMAG0521.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0523.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0529.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0526.jpg

Car still looks great. I like seeing pics of your LS. Might say im a fan lol

Thanks Dnyce. I need to get some better shots at some point rather than just behind my house haha

Looks good
Let me know if you ever wanna get rid of those wheels, id be happy to take them off your hands

So my LS is a 2003 and it's beginning to show some signs of wear and tear being a 10 year old car, but I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off. I have some scratches here and there and a dent in the passengers side door (I hate shopping carts) as well as some other minor issues but it still runs fairly well and I'm at about 130,000. It was finally nice out over the last couple days so I spent a few hours detailing the interior and another few hours detailing the exterior and then snapped a few shots. Personally, I think it looks a lot better in person.

Recent and fairly recent upgrades have mostly dealt with suspension issues.
New front sway bar
New front tie rods
(AND STILL HAVE A CLUNK)
New rear stabilizer bar
New rear tie rods
New rear LCAs
(SOLVED MY OBNOXIOUS SQUEAK ISSUE)
New struts all around
(all above parts motorcraft)

Eibach Springs
(Brembo rotors w Akebono pads). I used to have some ebay bargain drilled/slotted rotors from IRotors and never really liked em. So far, I love the new setup.

Other mods (most of which I have previously posted photos of):
Pioneer head unit
Plasti-dip Jag 19's which will need some refinishing
LSE Front bumper
Magnaflow mufflers and 4" slant cut tips

The last photo is of the amp mounted to the rear deck, which powers the 6x8 speakers where the old subs were.

I think it looked a lot classier with the chrome wheels

How do you have front strut mount covers and my '03 doesn't? Did you get those from a Gen I?

thanks for the compliments guys!

blwnbyu - I was hesitant to do the black rims, but I got bored with the chrome. Its plasti dip though so if I want to go chrome again I can peel it right off.

stumpie - I purchased the mount covers on ebay. 03+ don't have them.

Tony Starks - They are Lloyd mats. Black with silver "Lincoln" lettering and silver Lincoln star. I bought them through LSKoncepts when it was still around so I've had them for a while.

Members online

No members online now.
Back