some questions motor swap

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys i have been looking for a car but no luck with anything out there yet. i found a 98 base with blown head gaskets. car only has 49k on it. question is do i rebuild it or say **** it and get a cobra motor. like a 99 cobra or somthing or say **** that and go stright for a 04 cobra lol. please help me out guys. i mean i really wanted a lsc tho

you suck at looking for cars.
jamies old car is for sale.
Doug's car is for sale.
there are all kinds of LSCs posted in the craigslist thread.

what are you waiting for?

i have been looking i have been as far as pa and nothing is what i want all **** boxes i never saw jamies car or dougs

i have just called about some of them thank you i dont feel like flying all the way out there to see a car and it not be right you no

DLF's car (Doug's) I'm sure is nice. Everything he did was top quality and meticulous. I don't know what they want for it, but it's probably worth it and in N.J.

DLF's car (Doug's) I'm sure is nice. Everything he did was top quality and meticulous. I don't know what they want for it, but it's probably worth it and in N.J.

+1

49k with a head gasket issue?
Wow!
I would need to know more but it would be candidate to put gaskets on.
Its not a simple job on 4.6 32v.

I think o.p. said he wanted a project car? that would not be DLF's car...btw o.p. WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET?
-if you're gonna fly somewhere, be prepared to get what you get, or turn and walk away from the deal; someone on here flew to Texas and was disappointed with the car but he bought it anyways; so ask lots of questions and request good pics, and then trust but verify
-it sounds like you live in an area where cars get run down quite often, so traveling to make your purchase might be wise?

Maybe you should widen your scope a little. Say maybe 93 to 98? With 93 to 96 with air ride intact being the perfect choice of course! :)

i hate the 93-96 i dont like them at all i really what the 97-98 body style but if im going to buy i love to have the last year of a car

Members online

No members online now.
Back