Sold

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys , its been a good long ride....I (with some regret) sold my beloved Mark VIII this last weekend, I now will be driving a 2wd ranger with 60k on the clock.....the Mark will be missed, and Thanks to all you guys with all the help on it through this forum, Joey, Geno, Driller, Brad,Pepperman...:q:q:q:q the list goes on, so I prob won't be around too much anymore....but you guys will be missed. maybe if my wifes health gets turned around, and we get ahead, I will be getting a new toy.....I am keen on 1993-97 BMW 3 seris....a M clone maybe....or maybe Porsche 944 ...I dunno...we'll see...later guys .....Jeff

I have also kicked around the idea of a 1986-93 vette...or a 1993-02 Trans Am.....whatta you guys think......Jeff

Best of Luck and health for your wife Jeff.

I'll give you 6 months and then you'll be loking for another Mark.:)

Good news on selling your car, and i will keep you and your family in my prayers. I agree with MonsterMark i give you 6 months ater your wifes health improves and you will get another Mark VIII. Hey drop in every once in awhile.

im not seeing the correlation between selling the mark to save some money, and buying a mid 90's vette, and even a BMW.

:confused:

EDIT....

Sorry, I re read that. good luck, hope everything gets better for you.

Mike

thanks for the kind words...the ranger jus aint doin it for me....but hey.....i'll be back when I am on top again....this time maybe a lil faster...thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.
Back