Sold my 2000 LS today

hite337

Hite Performance
Reaction score
Well I sold my 2000 LS V8 Sport today. It had 164,000 miles and I sold it for $3500. I am getting ready to move and my new place (girlfriends house) doesnt have enuf room to park it without leaving it on the street. It is an emergency snow route so I couldnt park it there in the winter anyway.

I still have my 02 LSE and I will NEVER sell that so I am not leaving the LS community but I now only own 1 LS. It was a great car and there was alot of blood, sweat and tears with this car. I purchased it in '05 with 50k on the odometer for $16,000. I did ALL the repairs that the LS requires and then some.
Here are some pics of it. The first 2 are how it was when it sold, the last 3 are how it looked when I bought it. I'm gonna miss it....

100_1612cl1.jpg

100_1614cl2.jpg

s007.jpg

s008.jpg

s013.jpg

I doubt it, I let him know about LVC but he just likes luxury cars. Hes not a car guy at all but I did leave the LVC sticker on it :)

@ hite337
... getting ready to move .... (girlfriends house)

how does this affect the "hite performance" heatshield operations ?

:: still gotta get one from ya

@ hite337
... getting ready to move .... (girlfriends house)

how does this affect the "hite performance" heatshield operations ?

:: still gotta get one from ya

It doesnt affect the heatshields at all. I will still be making them, dont worry!

I love those wheels, they look very good. what are you doing with them, from what you said those didn't get sold correct?

Good to hear you still have another LS lying around to fill the whole in your heart haha :D

I love those wheels, they look very good. what are you doing with them, from what you said those didn't get sold correct?

I still have them and I will be taking them to the scrap yard soon. One of them is bent beyond repair at the hub. I love those wheels but the company (Mille Miglia) went out of business around 10 years ago. I can't find any of these wheels anywhere and I have only seen them on 2 other LS's ever, NYC LS8's and a white LS whose screen name I cant remember. There is also a set on a red Mark somewhere here. So basically they don't exist, I have searched in vain for hours on the internet trying to find one or even a whole set. I will eventually get some 20" Sentas or the 19" Volvo XC-90's. I hate to be like everyone else but besides the Mille EV-R's, the Sentas or XC-90's look the best IMO.

I still have them and I will be taking them to the scrap yard soon. One of them is bent beyond repair at the hub. I love those wheels but the company (Mille Miglia) went out of business around 10 years ago. I can't find any of these wheels anywhere and I have only seen them on 2 other LS's ever, NYC LS8's and a white LS whose screen name I cant remember. There is also a set on a red Mark somewhere here. So basically they don't exist, I have searched in vain for hours on the internet trying to find one or even a whole set. I will eventually get some 20" Sentas or the 19" Volvo XC-90's. I hate to be like everyone else but besides the Mille EV-R's, the Sentas or XC-90's look the best IMO.

I just had this conversation with Loud the other day. The purchase of a fifth wheel as a spare. at the time of the original purchase and you would still have a full set. I hate it for you because they are a very hot wheel.

Glad to see you guys moving in together. thats awesome. 3500's a good price. makes me want to finish up my 2000 and get it on the market.... It has 140,xxx but needs to be painted...

hmmm ... 3500 worth of mods :rolleyes:

;)

Sold mine last fall. Between the previous owner and I they wouldn't balance right anymore. I got numerous bends/leaks before I put on 235/45's on. Still got vibes at 45mph+ no matter how many times I balanced them. It was time to part with them. Still managed to get 300 for em though.

Glad to see you guys moving in together. thats awesome. 3500's a good price. makes me want to finish up my 2000 and get it on the market.... It has 140,xxx but needs to be painted...

hmmm ... 3500 worth of mods :rolleyes:

Thanks Rell. And the $ is goin in the bank. Were looking to buy some acreage and build a house eventually

I was looking at this car in the KC Craigslist. Had I known it was yours I may have been a bit more serious about it! My son wants an LS too.:)

LOL still sitting in the box... between work, baseball, soccer, my golf and softball, and trying to get the boat ready to sell.. I keep running out of "LS" time....

I was going to try a knock it out last sat. (VC are already off), but I had a friend end up in the ICU... he's doing better now but it was a little crazy....

All i need is a night, a cold beer, and some tunes and i'll wrap it up...

Thanks though, i'll give ya a call if we run into anything...

That sucks about the wheels. I also plan on moving out hopefully in about 6-12 months depending on my job.

Hell, just leave them hanging on the wall, They even looked good up there

Members online

No members online now.
Back