Soft Top LS

Krakabeast

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share a couple of crappy pics of an LS around here.

IMAG0029.gif

IMAG0046.gif

There is also a Lincoln star on the nose of the hood. The couple that owns it told me that the owner before them had the custom work done in New York. I'll get better pictures soon. I see them around often.

I thought that was just a "special" option that Lincoln had for the LS, like a vogue package. I've seen very few of them ever and for good reason, they looks like shyte!

I thought that was just a "special" option that Lincoln had for the LS, like a vogue package. I've seen very few of them ever and for good reason, they looks like shyte!

I never knew of any soft top LS's until I saw this one in the winter. It isn't really good looking IMO either.

Oh wow, it actually was a "special" option? Oh Ford, you silly goose.

It really makes it look like an old mans car.

There used to be one on here, he had a thread about how he was running really low offset wheels with no rubbing, or something like that. High five for who ever finds it :D

There used to be one on here, he had a thread about how he was running really low offset wheels with no rubbing, or something like that. High five for who ever finds it :D

lol i remember that! I'm so glad he didn't stick around.

I bet he trashed that lip already.

Id hate to see what happens we he touches a curb....sparks!!

"slammed" gives slammed cars a bad name...tuck the rim then come back and say slammed...

Retirement State

Thats intresting i live in FL. and ive seen lots of soft top Ls's.

That's where all the old folks go to retire. Doesn't surprise me to see a lot of soft tops down there.

The guy I used to work for had that done to EVERY car he bought. He lived in Florida 4 months out of the year and would have them done down there. Always white or off-white cars and would have tan soft top added with gold pinstripping and chrome wheels.

Members online

No members online now.
Back