So what are you going to do to your Mark with your tax return?

Stangman

Project car a.d.d.
Reaction score
Thought this would be an interesting thread to ask folks what they plan to buy for their beloved Lincolns when they get their tax returns in!

I'll go first:

3500 stall converter
Aluminum radiator
Mandrel exhaust systems kit
Universal X-pipe
Tinted windows
New (used) dashboard
Sequential taillight modules
MAYBE steering shaft mod parts

That's all I can think of right now that I am getting for sure!

Finishing the 410s and getting a tune, and mandrel exhaust x pipe setup. All my return can do

Last edited:
I'll prob just buy a used xcal 2 and a tune from Lonnie, then save the rest. I like to save monies. :)

Bought two Moog LCA's, P/S UCA, strut rod bushings, and a pair of rear shocks. That and the spark plug wires for the Cobra pretty much ate what little federal refund we got:( Now the state is trying to screw us out of our teeny tiny refund we were supposed to get from them:eek: The government sucks. I blame obummer...:rolleyes:

Most of it's going to the Temple bumper/fog lights, and getting it painted.

The rest will be helping me get what's left to install the Cobra R Brembos, the Cobra intake, the front 1 3/8" sway bar, the Kook's headers, electric exhaust cutouts, the oil filter relocate, wideband O2 sensor, and whatever else I've got waiting in the garage.

After the bolt on's that I'm working on now a terminator bumper and new paint and my mark will be finished.

f46fe848.jpg

New motor
e34a9e2f.jpg

Another set of these for the rear
and a few other little things

sounds like some of you are getting a hefty return

whatever I get is going towards getting rid of my hail damage and the door dent from a motorcyclists knee, too bad he didn't fall off his bike

Probably gonna stay Gen1 nose, I think once I get the bumper finished and make a custom cowl hood I'll be stuck on the look. Hoping my hood turns out decent :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back