So umm...They made AWD Mark VIII's?

^X2 I had to read it twice just to understand what he/she said. The person who buys it will figure out how good the "All Wheel Drive" system works when the back end skids out on them when it's a good rain.

^X2 I had to read it twice just to understand what he/she said. The person who buys it will figure out how good the "All Wheel Drive" system works when the back end skids out on them when it's a good rain.

lol. i can throw the back end of mine around pretty good on dry concrete. nevermind rain. i used my posi to make a quick u-turn on a 2 lane the other day. brake, turn, accelerate, and you're pointed the other direction.

lol. i can throw the back end of mine around pretty good on dry concrete. nevermind rain. i used my posi to make a quick u-turn on a 2 lane the other day. brake, turn, accelerate, and you're pointed the other direction.

lol yea it's fun to do that. I once powerslid a corner one time. People thought I was crazy, but it was so much fun and a thrill for me ;).

They did make an AWD Mark VIII, but you won't find it in the US

Crap, old thread in here somewhere hat shows the prototype AWD Mark that was built and someone managed to steal from Ford. It was posted in the thread with the AWD T-Bird if anyone wants to search for it.

Yea, alarm cables for sound transmission. I want one of those for my car too. I think it helps transfer sound through the car for maximum bass and highs.

I remember seeing a AWD Cadillac Eldorado about ten years ago. Then again, it had the factory engine, and a second one in the rear.

Last edited:
A AWD Mark sure would have helped sales up north because they are a terrible snow car. I never knew they toyed with the idea.

Ugh. It looks like a Eldorado and a Siverado pickup put together

They didn't lengthen it. They've always been that ugly.
They did move the back axle rear-ward 18" though.

(well at least they claim they didn't, it certainly appears they did)

Members online

No members online now.
Back