So crappy it altered my mood

All that money on paint and wheels and still has stock brakes.

fail.

I think those are the ugliest wheels a person can buy. They don't look good on anything

not only did the wheels just make me throw up a little, but wtf makes you paint the thing that color. It is beyond ugly, such a waste.

I think it looks awesome chrome :shifty:.. now the wheels I dont think anyone can say it any better then how triflife said it.

I am not a fan of the chrome on the mirrors...lol.. BTW the guy with the camera did a great job filming a chromed vehicle without showing up in a clear reflection of himself.

I am not a fan of the chrome on the mirrors...lol.. BTW the guy with the camera did a great job filming a chromed vehicle without showing up in a clear reflection of himself.

You noticed that too? I was like who's behind the camera, Dracula??

I'm gunna say it...

I like it. The wheel choice could be better, but the overall theme fits. I mean even the tint is mirror.

They definitely took it to completion. Do you think it's actually paint job or a wrap? I have seen a few real chrome type paint jobs on youtube and they looked amazing. The one that comes to mind was a hot pink chrome (i know) that was crazy. I'll try to find it.

I'll give him an A+ for the execution, but an F- on the concept (basically, I don't like chrome--can you imagine following that thing in the sunshine?). And he should've left those wheels in his food processor...

I want blades made of actual blades with sharp edges so if someone tries to jack them theyll cut their hands.

Not really lol.

Members online

Back