So-Cal Pictures

haha i just noticed that my car isnt in there lol.. but its okay my HID's would have blinded the camera anyway. lol. jk

ooh ooh......I wasnt there either!!!! :D .....WAIT.....:( Thats no good! And u know wat....I havent drivin my car since Saturday! It took a crap! i dunno wats wrong with it! So SAD AND PISSED!!!!! :confused: I hope somthing is wrong juss with the intake i made....maybe a hose or somthing....I have to put the stock crap back on....reset the ecu, and probably take it to the dealer! SUX!!! I am gonna make a thread on it soon.....Need help.... Juss dont feel like typing everything right now.

That's crazy JJ, why don't you photoshop your LS into the Caravan...? Or maybe driftin on that turn or something...loooool

Hey Dubbed, Where those 20's slowing you down, is that why you were out of the picture? Did you notice that all of the LS's have red tails. Tony and Jay have the 04 LSE tails. I was the only one with two tone tails.

noooooooooo!! my car is pretty fast for what its worth.. i was just getting tired of getting brake checked by funkcity when i was right behind him. hahaha jk on the brake check but he was kinda brake happy lol.. and my brakes arent too hot at the moment. so we didnt need any accidents lol.. and thank god the road was closed other wise i would of ran out of gas lol.. but my transmission is my priority now.. soon as i got on the freeway after the meet.. "CHECK TRANSMISSION!!"

damn! looks like you guys had fun!!!!!!!! NE is coming soon hopefully we can get some good pics and shiz too

Dood it was soooo fun.......U shoulda seen Artur and Jay's faces when I came around them in a slide!!! and Josh got scarred cuz he thought I was gonna tap his bumper!!!! haha....Thanx 4 the Pic Leo! I didnt think anyone got it!!!!
SoCalmeet_JJdrift.jpg

Sweeeet!
-JJ

Did you put Tiff Needle in your LS, added 200HP and 2 more driving wheels???

Nice picture main!

i TAUGHT THAT FOO HOW TO DRIVE! i TAUGHT tIFF AND jEREMY cLARKSON! LOL
WISH I WAS THERE WIT YALL MENG! :(

Damn man, for reals though, Tiff and Jeremy are the best hands down. Top gear nowadays is kickin some ass worldwide, I love it! Fifth rear, so so, but still better than the rest!

thats Pho Sho! Check out the thread thats up that says my favorite you tube video....I posted one of tiff.....Its AWESOME!!!! One of my favorites! All I am saying is, Its got: Tiff, M3, IS-F, and 3 Hot Chix!!! LoL.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=46074
I wish he would go on a SoCal run with us! Imagine him driving a LS!?!? He can do things with it, we probably dont think possible!!!! FLMAO!!!

Hey JJ, that is some good work. I am so glad that I had my camera ready when you did that. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Back