So-Cal Pictures

LEOV5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, Here are a few pics of the road trip. Did quite make it all the way to Wrightwood, seemd the raod is closed about half way there because of a landslide a couple of years age. Going to open for next year, Hey I got an idea for a meet next year for sure!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys , system would not let upload pics. I sent message to adim. I will try again later.

The meet was great and the drive was amazing.

DSC05106.jpg

DSC05105.jpg

DSC05104.jpg

DSC05103.jpg

nice pics, sorry i missed it guys. that looks like a killer spot, i'm so sad i couldn't go

I had a great time too.
Who knew that there would be a marathon going on that day, with people running up and down the mountain???
:eek:
That was insane!
I don't drive on your sidewalk, so don't run on my highway!
:D

Here are the 3 shots I took.

LvC3.jpg

LvC2.jpg

LvC1.jpg

Thanks to Tony for getting the pictures that I took up on the web. The first shot was taken from the drivers side mirror.

nice, looked like fun, I always enjoy a caravan.

Caravan?? We were tearing them up on the twisties till we got stuck behind that lady in the Rav4. That road really lets the LS spirit go!!!!!

yea caravan, as in a group of the same cars or car club rolling together.

if you prefer that than call it that than :). I just say caravan since not all clubs roll w/ the same cars.

Thanks, But yeah I agree. kinda hard to drive the twisties and look int hemirror and hold the camera________ That was the end result. ANd I feel bad that Dubbed wasn't in that one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back