Snow!!!

1) In the winter the CO2 emissions spike the highest because of the lack of vegetation needed to convert CO2 into Oxygen.

If you are a complete tard and/or never learned this.. Our plants, trees, grass basically anything green will convert CO2 into Oxygen.

Yes, I'm aware of this. I have a PhD in biochemistry, and probably have forgotten more about these processes than you'll ever know. :eek:

Yes, I'm aware of this. I have a PhD in biochemistry, and probably have forgotten more about these processes than you'll ever know. :eek:

Thats funny, i just had an exam on fatty acid anabolism and catabolism today.

Fat cannibals on acid?

Hey if you get a chance, how about taking some drift videos for us warm weather folks? I like seeing the LS take a romp in the snow! :)

I'd love to.. i dont know if its gonna snow enough anymore... funny thing is... last night it started raining, then 15 minutes later it was snow! then half hour later, nothing... i dont get it man chicago weather is so F'ed up! in fact the streets are ridiculous damaged from it all.. there's like 1,000 new potholes and im not even kidding. I was driving down a usual street to be surprised by a whole row of potholes down the middle lane... i was like OMG!!!! >.< ill take a picture next time if i can... its insane

oh and my gf hit a fresh new one on our way to blockbuster.. it was very big and sounded like we hit a giant curb or something, scared the hell outta me

UGH!! Yeah we just got 12 inches here in Iowa! And I have 20's with nitto tires that aren't worth crap in the snow! Thank god I work at a car lot and can drive whatever I want ;)

yea that'd be why i kept my stock rims... the brand new 20's are still wating for spring...

Members online

Back