Snow!!!

aaronearles

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody in the midwest out having fun in the snow tonight? I just got back from a little joy ride, we're supposed to get something like 8" overnight. Everybody knows how well the LS drives in the snow, but it sure is fun when you're not trying to get somewhere.

Anybody in the midwest out having fun in the snow tonight? I just got back from a little joy ride, we're supposed to get something like 8" overnight. Everybody knows how well the LS drives in the snow, but it sure is fun when you're not trying to get somewhere.

UGH!! Yeah we just got 12 inches here in Iowa! And I have 20's with nitto tires that aren't worth crap in the snow! Thank god I work at a car lot and can drive whatever I want ;)

oak lawn area.. tryin to pull into my driveway and got stuck! but the manual dont lie.. i turned off T/C threw it in first and FLOORED IT! worked out great

The TC off button is included in my entering car routine in the winter.

I wish NJ would get one decent snow. I think we got a total of 3" here this year. Maybe less.

We got like two inches in KC. No school today, so i proved a two-ton v6 COULD drift haha

We got about 8" today. Lots of fun, my LS is a beast in snow, practically unstoppable!

oak lawn area.. tryin to pull into my driveway and got stuck! but the manual dont lie.. i turned off T/C threw it in first and FLOORED IT! worked out great

Funny story with me, it was maybe around 7-10 in. here in mass a month or two ago, i just got the car a day before the snow storm, i owned a continental before that, so anyway, coming home from work was perfect until i get to enter my driveway, i get stuck, it didnt go back or forward, being such a newbie to the LS, i tried getting up the driveway with the TC on, i didnt know how to shut it off! On the continental, it was on the dash, and i had to go through the settings, so i was pushing all the buttons on the LS dash trying to figure out how to take it off, well i got sick of tryin to i got the shovel and started diggin, got back in the car, hammerd it, i got up, guess what, as soon as i got up, i put the thing in park take a look down near the shifter and i see the TC Button, i was like are you kidding me, lmao.

But yes, i had a little fun last week in the snow with the LS, its like a sled

Keep that crap out by you guys, please!!! It was near 70 here in NYC yesterday. That's more my kinda weather! :D

I think your getting the storm that just went through here, the one that dumped the snow on alot of us. Doesn't mean you'll get the same.

I got around somewhere around 12-16 kinda hard to say with the wind.

they recorded 21" about 20 minuets from my house.
IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

actually got around a foot, lots of drifting. as you can see in the pics what cars im NOT driving lol

web size snow fun 6.jpg

web size snow fun 5.jpg

web size snow fun 7.jpg

That's nothing Chicken.. That's how it has looked around hear since before Christmas... Everytime snow starts to melt we get hit again.

I have had at least 2 feet of snow in my front yard all winter...

That's nothing Chicken.. That's how it has looked around hear since before Christmas... Everytime snow starts to melt we get hit again.

I have had at least 2 feet of snow in my front yard all winter...

Spocky,

FYI, I spoke with my sister-in-law last night. She lives in WISK outside Milwaukee, and confirmed they got a good bit of snow in the last couple days. So much for global warming!

It was funny the snow amounts in WI this past week. Within 20 miles you could increase up to 20" of snow. I was just north of some of the areas hit harder...

Maybe my clean up quicker.

Spocky,

FYI, I spoke with my sister-in-law last night. She lives in WISK outside Milwaukee, and confirmed they got a good bit of snow in the last couple days. So much for global warming!

1) In the winter the CO2 emissions spike the highest because of the lack of vegetation needed to convert CO2 into Oxygen.

If you are a complete tard and/or never learned this.. Our plants, trees, grass basically anything green will convert CO2 into Oxygen.

So don't be surprised if we get a very hot, very stormy summer coming up.. It's kind of like newtons third law. for every action there is a equal opposite reaction..

I'm not worried, but I think the Chicago area is going to get pounded severely this year... Can't wait!

O and btw... I love drifting the Ls in snow.. It seems like it was meant to drift.. its effortless even with the t/c on..

Members online

No members online now.
Back