SMS Zephyr Prototype

illycut

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Below you can see a 2006 Lincoln Zephyr equipped with the SMS appearance package. While this is still the prototype design (fitment is great, but overall design will be slightly altered for version 2, in two months), this kit is currently exclusively available through MJH sound.com.

The prototype body kit can be purchased independently of the SMS accessory package, but version 2 will only be available as a package (Ex. Exterior package: exhaust tips, lip kit, SMS springs, sms badges, and 19” wheel/tire package).

Due to last minute issues with factory support for wheels, we have made a switch for the better to BBS wheels. The picture below has a brand new 06 BBS wheel depicted. These wheels were rendered onto the vehicle to give you, the audience, a feel for the complete SMS Zephyr.

bbsfrontsm.jpg

bbsrearsm.jpg

For more information the SMS lip kit version 1 seen here, contact mjhsound.com.
For more information on the designers of the kit, and entire accessories package see shiftmarketingsolutions.com

I hafta agree...I like that...looks good....just needs to be lowered a bit for me though...:shifty:

haha, you definitly dont want to lower the car anymore. At the height the SMS springs(by H&R Springs) lower it to, there is 0 wheel well gap. In addition, the suspension is to soft to have the car lower, it will bottom out :)

I would simply put an air ryde system on it so i could slam the hell outta it......but that is just me.....slam it like this......

mycar5.jpg

haha, i see you.
low riding for real, funny stuff. Dont you hurt your underbody, or no?
air ride isnt a bad idea for luxury cars though, works well for show and daily driver combinations

Well, there is NO way you could drive that car that low. The body isloators are sittin on the ground in that pic (not that you can see, but I know....lol). That is TOTALLY for show and no go that lo (poet and didn't know it....lol). You can raise it up for driving duties with no problems, and drives great....not that you are gonna go canyon carvin in that car, but its all good. :D

I saw it (The SMS Lincoln)yesterday while driving back from an LLSOC road trip.

It was on the I-5 freeway in Los Angeles. I did not recognise it at first.... I thought it was just another slammed and maxed-out ricer.

Then I saw the Lincoln Star.

This car gets noticed...believe me..... If it only werent just a Mazda!?! hummm...

And about getting over ANY speed bumps?

Members online

No members online now.
Back