Silver Cobra 17s, Black gen II door Panels

Speed Demon

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just got these last year and I'm now looking at those 18in Talons. I might keep them and paint black, but wanted to see what you guys might offer to help get me into those Talons. 245 45 17 Kuhmos on now. I need an alignment so Im sure the driver front tire is starting to wear on the inside. Rest were wearing even. Also have a complete (all switches) pair of black Gen II door panels and a Gen II sunroof. Shoot me any offers or they'll probably end up on ebay this Summer. I'll get pics for serious inquires. Thanks

What year gen 2 did the door panels come off of? Can I get some pics of them? How much were you looking to get for them?

I'd be interested in the rims if they are 17-inch silver painted 98 cobra r style. Are you going to put pics up?

Thanks,
Ken

Back on the car but dirty. I'll get clean pics of all 4 when I get some more time. The doors were from a 98 ( I think )Worst case 97. Great condition. All switches. I think the door tweeters were upgraded to MTX or something. I'll check them out and get some pics soon. I have a complete set of gen two JBL speakers if anyone is interested.

Mark VIII 001.jpg

Mark VIII 002.jpg

Hey those are the same exact wheels I have... Let me know how much you end up getting out of them, I'll be selling mine later this year to get some FR500s.

Members online

No members online now.
Back