Just found out I have to work, some senior guys picked their vacations. :Bang :Bang So I can't make it.

mespock said:
CENTER]Mark it down on your calendars
First annual Midwest LvC Summer Shootout
At Great Lakes Dragway Union Grove Wisconsin
http://www.greatlakesdragaway.com/[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Use this link to sign up for the shoot out

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=16&day=2005-7-16

Keep the sign up Coming!! Hey Camping Partner Where are you Bryan!!!

I want the big bad Wolf to Huff and Puff and Blow my Tent Down :N

This list is growing and with Jalmer on the list maybe we could get more NE members and have a Midwest vs Northeast Shoot Out!

Looking good so far. Let's keep em coming guys.! Jaimler3 it would be awesome if you could make it, bring along some members from the NE.

I'm looking forward to seeing LVC take over the strip!

Let's make this one HUGE!

:V

StraDog said:
Looking good so far. Let's keep em coming guys.! Jaimler3 it would be awesome if you could make it, bring along some members from the NE.

I'm looking forward to seeing LVC take over the strip!

Let's make this one HUGE!

ITS ON MY WISH LIST... I HOPE TO BE THERE, BUT IT DEPENDS ON MY KIDS BASEBALL SCHEDULE...

Alright fellas... Let's make this meet the best ever ! With only a month and a few days left, let's try to get as many people together and have a Blast!

Get those cars waxed, prepped, and ready for a full day of racing and fun !! I'll make sure I have my car waxed, prepped in advanced. :Beer

I'll try and get a few prizes together for individuals who have the fastest stock and semi- modified Lincolns or Caddy's.

I know we can do better than this ! :Beer

StraDog said:
:I

Come on Midwest !!

Unfortunatley thats the same time as the Tom Petty concert in Tinley, and Super Chevy Weekend in Indy, i wish it could have been a week earlier or later DAMN!!!

1BADLS said:
Unfortunatley thats the same time as the Tom Petty concert in Tinley, and Super Chevy Weekend in Indy, i wish it could have been a week earlier or later DAMN!!!

Tom Petty Rocks! Come up for Summer Fest in Milwaukee and see him there. LOL

I am sorry to say that I can't make it guys, I have to go see my uncle this weekend, he just gotm out of the hospital and he is 92 years old. I wan't to see him as soon as possible, and that would be this weekend. Sorry guys.

Well guys I am sorry to say that we have to cancel this meet due to not enough interest. We are now putting all the interest into the August meet to make it HUGE. I wanted to make this happen, but now find myself behind on a few maintance needs on the car, so racing it wouldn't help. I will assure you that we get another race day soon. No doubt about that. Probably at Route 66 in Joliet.

I still think that this would be a great idea. Maybe we need to see what members would be more intrested in or how they would like to have a track meet.

I know that there are many members who would like to run their cars...

I know I'd enjoy the day even just watching...

So Stradog lets think about this for next year and maybe talk about it at the August meet.

I do want to have a meet at The Tire Rack next spring... They have a free test track for anyone who shows plus groups can sign up and book the track for the day...

It's not a drag strip only a single car test track.. But it could be fun...

Members online

No members online now.
Back