Hey come on Guys isnt anyone gona sigh up for this or what guys

I signed up! Do we need to register for the car show somewhere? Can I get some more details about what is going on Friday night? Last time I didn't know about Friday and I missed out. Thanks!

just Pm Debi shell tell you all you need to know but i think friday night is at hooter i belive or maybe that saturday night if you dont wana show up till like saturday
debi will register you ride for you she sed

This must be costing her a lot of money, I don't want her to be paying for all of us....

i was gona ask her how mouch to Um registration was
for the show
hoping its not alot
i want to be able to reinburs her for that also
i found some hotels for like 40 dollars plus tax for one room 2 ppl would be like 10 dollars more per night around plus tax to get a room with 2 beds

Hey Brentlan, and FYI for Yall ;)

Good to hear from ya, yeah go to the url in the frist post and click on sign up to sign up (you prob did already).

Friday evening and night can be dinner then clubbing or dinner then cleaning, I know I am getting a jump on mine now, anything is game, could get trial run of Hooters also, whatever you guys feel like. I'll be looking for something to get into for all us also, but it shouldn't be a prob to find an open bar and grill!

You make it here I got the show fee. It will be fun, so just do it.

If you wwould like any more info hun drop a line.

Debi

hey yo guys
im gona end up getting telly on Friday night probly somewhere close to the show
um i found it for like 39 dollars night i think plus tax but i dont yously get stuff this far in head i wast time plus i dont have the cash righ this second so ill end up reseving my room like a week befor the show
but it might go up to like 45 or 50 dollar but hey
um that for 1 person im guessing they wont charg to mouch more for a room with 2 beds
anyone going that wants to split the cost of a telly just let me know and that cool ok :)

Debi are you going to get your Boob Job by then so you can help serve at Hooters LOL...

Ford%20Bouncy.gif

Rich,

Im lovin it, let me see MORE, hes waving ;)~~~
Sweeeeeet!!!

Yup, I'll pick up a set of boobs somewhere! lolol

Rich we gotta work something out, you need to hook me up with a boys boys boys column!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Dang!

just got my hotel room for the meat
Sheraton Sutie
columbus Ohio
2 bed and a sleeper sofa i think they sed it had a safa bed not shure
but hey iether way i could put someone up if they dont have the money for a hotel when they come

I'm going to try to at least come to the show.My Lincoln is undergoing some work, so i'll just be a spectator. I used to live in Grove City when I was a kid.It'll be cool to revisit the old 'hood.

Whawhooo - gonna be a party guys!!!! It would be great to meet you Crazyman! Wow, used to be here huh, you gotta come!

See you here ;) If you need any info, jus shoot me a pm

i cant belive there are only 3 ppl saying they will atend this so far Debi Me and brent come on Guys
go to the link above and sighn up

Post it they will come.....if not at least we will ;) none the less it will be a party!

OK, I will try, but I think I would have my own perve thread going, I'd be the only one posting and viewing lolol I can do that w/o you guys, no fun there!

This is pretty cool so far a bunch of members I dont see post often have posted, TOTALLY COOL!!!!!!

---->UPDATE!!!! SIGN UP FOR LVC Meet!!!!!!! ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let all know everything is still as planned, Car show & Cruise still a go!

HOOTERS will be waiting on a phone call letting them know how much of the parking lot to tape off for LVC Members. HOOTERS also has a beer garden facing the parking lot and Main St it is going to be a PARTY!!!!!

If you come friday, throw your stuff out at the hotel and get your party clothes on, or off! We can decide the specifics when we all hook up.

So far attending are:
Brentlan
BigDog
Crazyman
TorqueMoneky (?)
MsM8tress

It is going to be a blast guys!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back