show me your rims

I have actually seen those. Looks nice but I'm not into the BBS look on the LS. Thanks for looking out though.

heres mine pre lowering. i will update pics soon.

CIMG0517.JPG

CIMG0539.JPG

Photo_092205_004[1].jpg

HyeLifeLS said:
I think it is better to get the aluminium ones as the plastic ones will soon get messed up after you remove your rims and put em back on many times...

Make sure you get the exact right sizes.

Thanks for the info bro!

Need Info!!

Motodrew said:
Well I was told the 2000LS has 35-45 offset. Hmm.. What offset should i get then!?? I need these wheels like my right ventricle. The only 5x108 18" Falken Koblenz has a 38mm offset. <-- This is the only size avaliable. Will it work? If not, How can I make it work? Is it going to rub? When and how often? I'm putting on 245/40's. Thanks for all your help.

I need this information. I already have tires on the way, and am waiting to purchase wheels. ANY HELP APPRECIATED GREATLY!!!!

Thanks Again!

D r e w

Motodrew said:
I need this information. I already have tires on the way, and am waiting to purchase wheels. ANY HELP APPRECIATED GREATLY!!!!

Thanks Again!

D r e w
38mm offset should work if your wheels are between 7.5" & 8" 35mm is generally considered the lowest possible. Go to http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp to be sure. Stock LS wheels are 60mm. Also Tire size is a consideration when checking for clearance.

My wheels are going to be 18x8". With the 38mm offset and 245/40 are my tires going to stick outside the wheel well? How often, if so, are they going to rub? Thanks again fellas

D r e w

Motodrew said:
My wheels are going to be 18x8". With the 38mm offset and 245/40 are my tires going to stick outside the wheel well? How often, if so, are they going to rub? Thanks again fellas

D r e w
Drew,

I have this set up now. Your wheels will not stick out past the fender well. Take a look at the pictures of my car and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thanks Ken. I know you push your LS pretty hard at times, so how often do you end up rubbing? My friend who owns a Camaro has the fender roll device. (He put on like 285/40's or somethin) Easy to use?

Motodrew said:
Thanks Ken. I know you push your LS pretty hard at times, so how often do you end up rubbing? My friend who owns a Camaro has the fender roll device. (He put on like 285/40's or somethin) Easy to use?
I only rub when I have a car load of people. I plan to roll the inner fenders this summer for even more clearance.

Ok, I've finally made my decision. I'm going with chrome 18X8 Falken Koblenz http://www.falkentire.com/wheels_kob.htm
Now I just have to decide on tires. I'm probably going with 245/45/18. The tires I'm considering are:
Avon Tech M550
Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
Toyo Proxes T1R
Toyo Proxes 4
Anyone who has used these tires feel free to post some feedback. I've based my choices on overall performance, value, wear ratings, noise quality, and customer reviews. I'm not a real hardcore driver so I dont need super high performance like Nitto's or Pilot Sports.

M3 Koblenz.jpg

Nankang tires sweeps them in all categories, price,wear,performance,They are the best no doubt for the money...

ok, update. My contact at Discount Tire here in Vegas tells me that the rim I want isnt available from the manufacturer. They list them but there's none in stock and they dont know when they'll be making more. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a set of these lying around?

Sorry for posting late. I just saw the topic. 19 chrome Konig Prophets.

LS Car Show 11.jpg

LS Car Show 09.jpg

that's it!! Thanks V8.
RollinLS, I like the rims and the color of your LS. Looks really good.

stagefive said:
that's it!! Thanks V8.
RollinLS, I like the rims and the color of your LS. Looks really good.

No problem. I am looking forward to seeing pics once you get them. I like those rims alot and think they will look great on the LS.

Members online

Back