should I trade the 8 for a Roush F-159

playboy4aday

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys I have a question. My good friend just got laid off from work and now he is all on me about my mark viii. He wants to trade me his 99 roush f150 extended cab with vortec super charger for my lincoln and me give him 2500 bux. The truck has less miles and he said he was going to put new nitto 555s on the front before we swap if I wanted. The truck has leather interior, new exhaust,bed rug, painted bed cover and it has new brakes, a-arms with ball joints etc. The only problem is drivers seat back will not recline (something is stuck) and it has a torn spot in the driver seat as well. what should I do?
Here is my car.
2is9r9v.jpg

depends on if you want a truck. You always know you can get another mark and you know how to modify it. Just got to decide if the truck is worth the money that you spent modifying your current mark.

you can seem to find marks around all the time on CL, but i havent come across a 99 Roush F150.....

im sure that would be fun to drive and have a bed to haul stuff if needed

i wont do it til he fixes the seat ... thats far i mean your cars in perfect shape right have him fix that issue and put the tires on there otherwise no deal

Members online

No members online now.
Back