Should I buy this xcal2

It would work for you but $200 for that one is a bit steep. Something looks wrong with the screen on it too. I remember buying one on here in like new condition off a member with all CD's and everything came with it for $100 but I was only holding it for another member, until we worked out another deal on a trade. I like his avatar. :D

101951492748381485dcbdf.jpg

Whats the correct model number on a xcal for a 97 mark ??
Saw one in a hawk shop still in package

I've dealt with this guy several times and I thought 200 was a little steep he usually budges on his prices

It's really not the $200 that would bother me, it's the looks of the screen and what all does it come with. If it's in excellent condition and comes with all the CD's and cords, then $200 really isn't that bad. I honestly have never used one because they're no good for a Gen 1 so, it might be better for someone that has one to speak out. I checked the one I had here and the screen on it didn't look like that but it's possible he could have a bad screen protector on there. Something just doesn't look right with it.

DSCF4474.jpg

I got one of my Xcal for $100.00 but it only had a cable with it no cds at all. The other came with the car for an extra $50.00 so I had it as well as the ability to retune that car.
If you can get him down some I think you will have a good deal as when we ship stuff up here you know the drill, bend over and hold your ankles!!!

Members online

Back