should I buy it?

I'd buy at a lower price say 750-900....its worth keeping one or 2 around for parts if ya have storage

but I pretty much buy any mark viii that can be had for under $1000

Car was 100% involved in a murder. Back seat stained with blood everywhere including headliner. Window had been smashed out, replaced, but hardly cleaned up. EVERY interior piece had been taken off, door panels were separated. Look as if it was searched hardcore, seats cut open, etc. ballast didn't work, hids did but housings were garbage. The entire drivers side was bondo then ****tly painted. I took it for a drive and it BELLOWED blue smoke, trans shifted hard, car was beat, both rear shocks were gone. Not 1 spec of rust though, and the tires were new haha.

I offered him 400 dollars and he got insulted so I laughed and left.

car was 100% involved in a murder. Back seat stained with blood everywhere including headliner. Window had been smashed out, replaced, but hardly cleaned up. Every interior piece had been taken off, door panels were separated. Look as if it was searched hardcore, seats cut open, etc. Ballast didn't work, hids did but housings were garbage. The entire drivers side was bondo then ****tly painted. I took it for a drive and it bellowed blue smoke, trans shifted hard, car was beat, both rear shocks were gone. Not 1 spec of rust though, and the tires were new haha.

I offered him 400 dollars and he got insulted so i laughed and left.

damn!

Members online

No members online now.
Back