Shop Manuals

From that I guess you're about 10 years older than me. I'm used to them as well but I would find it much more useful to have them in in pdf for my tablet.

No one was suggesting you should. But some of us think it would be easier at/in the car on a tablet OR phone.
With the amount of pages in the manual I myself find it a PITA to get to where I want sometimes.

We wish you hadn't either but my 'tease' comment earlier was a all in fun.

I wasn't trying to chastise you for anything..... That is if you took it that way.

I don't actually care what you think. Losing the pdfs was all I was sorry about. It's rare I lose anything.

I don't actually care what you think. Losing the pdfs was all I was sorry about. It's rare I lose anything.

No need to be an ass.
If that's really your attitude, you actually didn't need to post in this thread and tell us you had but lost them all and make us say DAMN! to ourselves.

You could've just lurked and said 'too bad losers, I used to have them' to yourself.

What's your problem? I can see you lurk here, got nothing to do?

What's your problem? I can see you lurk here, got nothing to do?

Lurk? I'm the one that started the thread.

SORRY I offended your delicate ego with my comments but I'm not going to deal with your attitude anymore.

I'm just puzzled at this point. WTF is your problem.

Whoop de do.
I don't actually care what you think.
I can see you lurk here, got nothing to do?
WTF is your problem.

These little snide remarks is what makes me think you have an attitude. That's what.

Members online

No members online now.
Back