She Loves Her Car

pepperman

The Real Deal
Reaction score
:d :d :d

pic4258.jpg

mespock said:
Don't let Debi see this!!! As much as she rubs down Tux..

das nasty. RICH!...TUX, my boy!!!....all I gotta do is slide onto his leather...straddle the wheel and ride...heaven and he much more prefers me stroking his driveshaft ;)

MsM8

MsM8tress said:
das nasty. RICH!...TUX, my boy!!!....all I gotta do is slide onto his leather...straddle the wheel and ride...heaven and he much more prefers me stroking his driveshaft ;)

MsM8

So you climb under there with the grease gun?:D

Calabrio said:
So you climb under there with the grease gun?:D
Whatever it takes to keep my boy happy!
By the way, I like how you think.
:p :D
Smooch,
MsM8

pssst..Mrlandyacht, I still love that Lincoln!

pepperman said:
Here is Debi making sure TUX Happy. ;)
I am so relieved...Pepp, I don't know what kind of shots you got of me and everyone else, that pic could have been anything!....I really believe that most of the pics you post..you took! Lololol too fast with the digi Pepp! lolol good one! That is when Richs driveway ate my boys bellie!

Smooch!
MsM8

Jason_MarkVI said:
What about my '80 Mark VI? :D

Hottie, your Lincolns,. simply breath taking....your bedroom...errrr garage is.. stimulating...lustlingly HOT!

Smooooooooooches...
MsM8

MsM8tress said:
I am so relieved...Pepp, I don't know what kind of shots you got of me and everyone else, that pic could have been anything!....I really believe that most of the pics you post..you took! Lololol too fast with the digi Pepp! lolol good one! That is when Richs driveway ate my boys bellie!

Smooch!
MsM8
I have more pics of you Debi ;) but they are for myself to see and no one else. All the pics i post of the meet i took, my digi was always ready for an opportunity to take a pic. ;)

I knew I was trouble as soon as Rich said I could stay (of course he failed to mention it was the "blue room"!)..lolol lets just never mention this again.

lolol, your too sweet Pepp ;) Smooches :)

Debi

MsM8tress said:

Smooch!
MsM8

No that's when you were too impatient and had to take off before Rule #1 of my driveway... Wait until the compressor is off before backing out..

Then you blew Rule #2... my driveway isn't straight... Don't roll over the curb..

Members online

No members online now.
Back