Sexiest woman alive

tomdunn420

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just asking who every1 thinks is the sexiest women on the planet today? Several co-workers, myself included, say Joanna Krupa. I’m not sure what playboy paid her to show off her birthday suit this month, but compared to the swimsuits she’s worn in the past this is amazingggg. Anyone see it yet?

Tom

At the risk of sounding silly...my girlfriend...but Joanna Krupa's no slouch neither.

Oh, and by the way...Welcome to the LVC.

Well FreeFaller that's the safe answer especially if she was watching you type your answer or if she reads the LvC forums.

Well Pepperman has posted so many that it's hard to tell...

The sexiest woman alive now everyone has their likes and dislikes. Boobs, Butts, and Lips etc....

Some look sexy while others act more sexy.. Some lookers lose their appeal once they open their mouth... ah that is to talk...

Others so so become very sexy once they start to move....

Also some of the women we see in the movies, on TV or in print have been touched up so much that when you see them all natural they don't have the same appeal.

So who is the sexiest woman alive....

Might depend on the time of day and how many drinks you have in you at the time.

Definatly, have to second the girlfriend answer! Honestly, if you gots da lincoln, the hotties always wind up riding shotgun, am i right?

MrWilson said:
Definatly, have to second the girlfriend answer! Honestly, if you gots da lincoln, the hotties always wind up riding shotgun, am i right?

she can always sit on my "center console shifter" ohhh wait that did not sound right...lol

mespock said:
Well FreeFaller that's the safe answer especially if she was watching you type your answer or if she reads the LvC forums.

Nope...It's just that she's smokin HOT! Honestly, I don't know how my goofy lookin a$$ got her... Must be the LINCOLN.:biggrin:

:W to :V :Beer

Sexiest Woman Alive - Carmella Decesare 2004 Playmate of The Year.

tomdunn420 said:
Just asking who every1 thinks is the sexiest women on the planet today? Several co-workers, myself included, say Joanna Krupa. I’m not sure what playboy paid her to show off her birthday suit this month, but compared to the swimsuits she’s worn in the past this is amazingggg. Anyone see it yet?

Tom

Without a doubt my lovely wife of 7 years :D but I know she'd like to hook up with Melissa Milano so that is my second choice since that would umm well you fill in the blank.

pepperman said:
:W to :V :Beer

Sexiest Woman Alive - Carmella Decesare 2004 Playmate of The Year.

:I

Next I would have to say Adrianna Lima.

This Thread Is Pointless Without Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Id have to say my Girlfriend too. I have no idea what she sees in me HATES the car, I have no money (car parts and rent) but she loves me and my F&$ked up noise. she says it has style ( she does not know how many times it has been busted)
I gess its all in the eye of the beholder.

hell yes
This Thread Is Pointless Without Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres my Baby at the track with me.

She is Scandanavian and has never been ot a drag race until this event I took this picture at. I knew I hit the jackpot when she says to me after being there for about an hour "I LOVE the smel!!"

I was like "YES"! LMAO!
Definitely the sexiest woman alive for me.

tlookinsexy2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lincolnpimpin said:
Hey you may be right but he just asking for you opinion.

I must say Carmen Electra OUCH she is so fine to me.

She's "OK" Dirty Meat though, man that has some high mileage and a flat butt too.

Almost any women can be the sexiest with the right paint job and some after market high performance add ons. Also there is a ratio of how sexy she looks to how much alcohol has been consumed.

in no particular order:

Carmen Electra - skanky sexy (i'd do her)
Angelina Jolie - crazy but exotic sexy (i'd turn gay for her!)
Charlize Theron - exotic & mysterious sexy
Adriana Lima - exotic, model sexy
Jessica Alba - Just damn sexy

I've got tons of pics of angelina, but cant really put them on this site, watch the movie GIA. its a GREAT MOVIE too!
couple pics for your viewing pleasure:

ang.jpg

charlize face.jpg

jessalb.jpg

Too many to choose from! Too many! It's like trying to figure out what I want to eat when I go out. Sometimes there is just too much offered to choose from.

Pepperman with all the great ladies you've posted how can you find the best!

What determines the best! or Sexiest!!

From day to day your desire may change! You know for eye candy!

Now I am more than content and happy with the Mrs. Mespock!! Makes my life complete and full..

Oh and never a dull moment!!! She works in a psych ward!!! You have to be a bit crazy after spending time there LOL.

Members online

No members online now.
Back