Serious transmission issue - please help!

jcharb

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I need help from someone who knows about transmissions and diagnostics or maybe has had an issue similar to i am having.... maybe a ford tech..

So a few weeks ago i posted an issue that happened from installing the wrong solenoid in my transmission, it's an 03 v6, anyway, fast forward to now, i have installed the correct solenoid in my transmission and since doing so i have the classic E still in my gauge cluster, i don't have 5th gear and i can't switch manually from d4 down to d1, i'm pulling 7 codes related to the fact, which are as follows:

p0743 - TCC solenoid circuit failure during on-board diagnostics
p0750 - SSA solenoid circuit failure
p0760 - SSC solenoid circuit failure
p0765 - SSD solenoid circuit failure
p0962 - PCA solenoid circuit failure - short to ground
p0966 - PCB solenoid circuit failure - short to ground
p0970 - PCC solenoid circuit failure - short to ground

These are my codes, if anyone can help, i love my car, but i want to burn it right now lol, it seems the more i touch it the worse it gets. So any help is greatly appreciated since i'm not to versed in transmissions, since i used to have manual cars. thanks

it's seems that one of the wiring harnesses is still disconnected - no?

i had a similar problem, just happened to me today :( should i take it to autozone tomorrow? even with the E on?

Sounds like a bad ground, they are serious issues all cars and real hell on CAN bus systems.

it's seems that one of the wiring harnesses is still disconnected - no?

That's exactly what it seems like, but the only harness i disconnected was the one that bolts to the solenoid, pain in the ass mind u, but the only one, so that's why i don't understand why it's not working. Maybe i'll take it out and check the wires and see if ones broken or pulled out.

If u guys have any more ideas, please let me know

thanks

hey. i changed my transmission solenoid FUSE today, the 15a in the fuse box under the hood and now it works again. check it.

I've already checked all my fuses, i'm not so lucky Hernandez, anyone have any other ideas?

Members online

No members online now.
Back