selling my 96

PHIL ANDERSON

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
96 lsc Pearl white chrome 10 spokes needs 1 tire and outer part of drivers door handle. cold a/c new radiator very clean. viper gts louvers in hood msd coils and wires drilled rotors custom exhaust with flowmasters. runs very well. 220k well cared for miles $1500.00 offer me less and ill raise the price. this is a very nice car for the money. someone local will snag it but I'd prefer someone who loves these cars to have it. I'm going to use the money to finish my vette p.m me

96 lsc Pearl white chrome 10 spokes needs 1 tire and outer part of drivers door handle. cold a/c new radiator very clean. viper gts louvers in hood msd coils and wires drilled rotors custom exhaust with flowmasters. runs very well. 220k well cared for miles $1500.00 offer me less and ill raise the price. this is a very nice car for the money. someone local will snag it but I'd prefer someone who loves these cars to have it. I'm going to use the money to finish my vette p.m me

Good luck to ya! I just sold my '96 a couple of days ago. Took about three months to move it.

drop i to $1499 and i will consider it.

:D

honestly, its sounds nice, good luck with the sale.

How much for just the headlights, I'll ship you
Mine and you can still have a complete car

Members online

Back