Selling my 20 inch Foose Speedsters

itsnotmydaddys said:
i ran around today getting some quotes on some black 20s. the first ones i found were these for 1900 http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/brand/Zyoxx/, with an insert. the next store matched that and offered me some mega 960s for 1700. i called a place in san antanio and they can get em for 1380, but not about em. can find a pic on the internet

Can someone photoshop the ZX4's on an LS? I think those are the wheels for me :Beer

Dartastic said:
Can someone photoshop the ZX4's on an LS? I think those are the wheels for me :Beer

Try this site they have a software where you pic your make and model of your car and you can pick what kind of rims you want on it. The icon to click on this software is on the left hand side of the home page the second icon down! Hope this helps you out!

http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/default.php

ohioLS said:
What do you want for those wheels? I would only want wheels only, also. If you get them chromed I would be highly interested in them.

-Scott-
Scott, I got a great deal on these wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. I'm going to experiment a little with them. Also, I'm hoping these will have better clearance than the OZ's so I can do away with the hub-centric spacers.

OK thought I would ask, my father had a saying "Everything is for sale, just ask!" Good luck I think I am going to stick it out and get the Foose rims anyway. Do you think I should get 18's or 19's though? I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place on this. My gf is going to kill me but oh well! HAHA

-Scott-

Hmmm...if it were my car I'd stick with the 18" rims. You won't lose as much "ride" quality but going up to 19" wheels may make a difference. At least that's how I justified sticking with 18's. I saw where Foose offered the 18x7.5 or the 18x8.5 in the Speedster. I'd be more inclined to get the 8.5".

Well back to my sale. I will be taking pics tomorrow. I got osme today but they didnt turn out to great.

Dartastic said:

i was gonna buy those zx4s today but i think im gonna go with the mega 960s in black (20") i couldnt find a pic on the net so i went to the shop where im gonna get em for and took a pic o the catalog. let me know what u think about em. theyre asking 1700 for em with wanli tires 235-45-20, and 2 20" emblems. its the best price i can find around for some black 20s.

rims mega 960.jpg

those are tight.. itsnotmydaddy email me . motts23x@yahoo.com
let me know what you wanted.. my computer crashed at home.. so i took the ar-15 to it... looks like swiss cheese.

Members online

Back