Selling my 20 inch Foose Speedsters

Jaysal555

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone I got my wheels up for sale. They are 20 Inch Foose Speedsters with 245/35/20 Hankook Ventus K104 tires. You can check some pictures in my sig from my cardomain site. The price is going to be $2,000. I will be cleaning them up and ill get some mores pictures later.

No its not that, the car is my dad's and im looking to buy a car for when I go to college. So im selling the wheels so I can save up.

Jaysal555 said:
No its not that, the car is my dad's and im looking to buy a car for when I go to college. So im selling the wheels so I can save up.

that'll be a nice downpayment... your dad know your selling his rims.. ;) lol

Dang I wish those where 18or19s or I would be all over them. 20s will not fit with my LS being lowered, plus I would be affraid that it would ride like a log train also.

-Scott-

ps Good luck selling them, l love those wheels, one day I will have myself a set.

I really liked how the rode, i mean it was stiffer but the car looked great. Yea I really never said how old I was. I drive the car up until I graduate High School. Gonna be a senior next year so I need to start saving for a car. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Those rims were initially made for the thunderbird (aka speedbird) weren't they? They are nice.

my right rear wheel has some curb rash. It is about 4 inches long cuz it was brushed up twice but luckily it was the same spot. The tread is good and no abnormal wear. I plan to take some pics tomorrow. Is there a way u would like me to take a pic of the tire wear with a penny or something?

BTW Lug nuts and wheel locks are included, and so are hub centric rings.

Im getting these like in 3 months (akuza creeping wheels), almost identical to the speedsters. Total rim/tire package will cost $$1500 shipping included from www.dubempire.com
AKA324.jpg

i ran around today getting some quotes on some black 20s. the first ones i found were these for 1900 http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels/brand/Zyoxx/, with an insert. the next store matched that and offered me some mega 960s for 1700. i called a place in san antanio and they can get em for 1380, but not about em. can find a pic on the internet

itsnotmydaddys said:
too much chrome for me, but they look HELLA tight, y u selling em

i dunno, im jus sick of "careful driving" with the 20s on, you know what i mean... im looking to sell those and get the 16 or 17 inch chrome Lincoln factory wheels like on the 04s or 05s...

GrayGhost1 said:
Scott,

You can get the Foose Speedster wheels in 18" or 19". Here's a place that sells them:

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=119846&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True&SnipID=3003

Thanks Ken I have been to there sit before my problem is,"Are these really what I want on my LS?" seems to be the question I keep asking myself. Also here is a question for you Ken, honestly what size 18's or 19's? I love these wheels, this site has goooooood prices too.

-Scott-

ohioLS said:
Thanks Ken I have been to there sit before my problem is,"Are these really what I want on my LS?" seems to be the question I keep asking myself. Also here is a question for you Ken, honestly what size 18's or 19's? I love these wheels, this site has goooooood prices too.

-Scott-
I think they would look great on an LS. However, I've got a set of these 18" CDC wheels coming for my car:

ph_38_227133_1116972764_file2.JPG

I may send these to the chrome plating company I used for my OZ wheels.

anyone lookin for a set of lexani Krystals? Make an offer with brand new tires.. no curb damage...

GrayGhost1 said:
I think they would look great on an LS. However, I've got a set of these 18" CDC wheels coming for my car:

ph_38_227133_1116972764_file2.JPG

I may send these to the chrome plating company I used for my OZ wheels.

What do you want for those wheels? I would only want wheels only, also. If you get them chromed I would be highly interested in them.

-Scott-

Members online

No members online now.
Back