Selling MClaren grill

Adam Moore

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling mclaren grill made a new post with picture. Contact me through pm or text me at 865 387-2439 if interested. Thanks

grill.jpg

You're not going to sell your ls are you?

Lincoln Luebbe, THATS YOURS MAN GET GET GET IT :cool:

I know dude, I'm still woking on finishing my exhaust... We started paying my wife's student loans back and OUCH they are a killer!!

Not selling the ls no way :) Just have a few grills need to sell this one. I have an lse 1st gen and 2nd gen grill. Mesh and so forth. I love the Mclaren grill but for the right price id let it go it is beautiful.

man, i'm getting my exhaust done friday and i'm not sure how much its going to cost yet, otherwise i would be getting one either the mclaren or the 1st gen lse

I wouldn't sell mine. I've always been like a mini collector kind of a guy. Of course for the right price like you said, I might let it go, but I doubt any one would pay enough to make me let it go.lol.

Your car isn't black right? Why are all your grilles black?

Just ones that ive had that i havent done anything with. Another reason why im selling. Just taking up space. Just put the Mclaren on ebay to see if theres any interest.
Going on vacation in a week and could use the extra cash.

So is it unpainted or painted? I think we need some clarification on the color seeing how your car is blue.

Alax, remember that one that went on eBay for over 300?

Yea I was just asking if it was black, unpainted... or black LS code paint.

Members online

No members online now.
Back