Selling Hardly Used Eibach Springs and Sport OEM STRUTS

joshluvsla

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got feed up! I got the springs and oem sport struts on 11/02/06 and installed them on November 26th, 2006. After a few months of driving I cant take it....Maybe I am writting of out anger but I was went to see that movie 300 today and I took my three brothers two of which are pretty big and tall guys... Well my car kept hitting the ground as i went over bumps and such... I honestly cant take it. Dont like to drive so cautious. So I am selling them. I paid $268 for the front and rear struts, I already cut the bump stop so they are ready to go on with the eibach springs. I want $200 for them including shipping and I want $200 for the springs get them together and I will sell them for $375 with shipping. I like the look it gives the car but not the harshness. Maybe I am getting old but no more for me guys. So take advantage. I have a copy of the invoice from team ford as proof of the originality of the struts. Dont have one for the springs though. PM ME

03-18-~1 (2).jpg

You paid $268 and selling used struts for only a 68$ discount?.. lol

Springs brand new are like $230? your selling used for $200?... lol

Instead of mocking the sales price wise guy why dont you research the actual cost with shipping. Springs do cost about $230 plus $45 for shipping. So lets recalculate Hummmm Wow You save $75 on the springs and $68 on the struts lol

So you think that 5 mnth used springs and struts are a good buy cause your saving 75$? good luck,, funny though in 2 days you have no responses,,lol

And if your reason for selling is car is bottoming out,, why are you selling your struts?

Wouldn't removing your springs bring you back to normal right hight?

By the way Chief I can get the struts bought and shipped for $143,,,but your right 5 mnth old parts are the way to go..lol

Interesting. First time I've heard of someone removing the Eibach/Sport Strut/Shock setup. Most (including me) have been exceptionally pleased. Only time mine bottoms is when I go too quickly over speed bumps in shopping centers. As long as I approach them slowly, and go over them slowly..I never bottom out. Ever.

As far as the ride quality, I can barely tell the difference between the Eibach/Sport strut/shock setup, and full stock setup.

Interesting. First time I've heard of someone removing the Eibach/Sport Strut/Shock setup. Most (including me) have been exceptionally pleased. Only time mine bottoms is when I go too quickly over speed bumps in shopping centers. As long as I approach them slowly, and go over them slowly..I never bottom out. Ever.

As far as the ride quality,I can barely tell the difference between the Eibach/Sport strut/shock setup, and full stock setup.

I thought about getting them, but why

And if your reason for selling is car is bottoming out,, why are you selling your struts?

Wouldn't removing your springs bring you back to normal right hight?

By the way Chief I can get the struts bought and shipped for $143,,,but your right 5 mnth old parts are the way to go..lol[/QUOTE]

You are something man Instead of asking you are assuming alot. The reason why I am trying to sell the stuts is because the bump stop's were cut on all the shocks, you need to remove 25mm to mate them to the eibach springs. And since I am going back to stock I dont want them in non OEM status. Do you understand that? Or am I missing something, because if I am let me know. One more thing if you get the OEM parts so cheap why havent you told people on here about it as far as I know alot of members here shop at Teamford. If I and everyone else here can save a buck it would be nice if you told people and not just come and hate and mock my thread. How much for the Springs? Didnt have anything to say about that huh?:D

As far as the ride quality, I can barely tell the difference between the Eibach/Sport strut/shock setup, and full stock setup.

Thats what everyone said prior to my purchase and so far I hate it... then again i dont know if you allow 4 250+ people in your car. ;)

My car bottoms out over speed bumps, parking lot entrances, etc..with two people at a combined 350lbs. in the front seats. To the best of my knowledge, I've got stock springs,struts, and 16" wheels and tires.

You can definitely feel the bottom of the car somewhere around the front seats hit the ground. It isn't a bump stop problem for me....

Thats where mine hits as well, when it does hit. Just under the front seats.

And Josh is correct. I rarely ever have rear seat passengers, so I can see where a full load of large folks in the car on a regular basis could cause issues

Well, I never understood why when something is posted for sale there is always someone ragging the seller about something. No need to openly attack someone who is being completely up front and honest about what they are offering. If you think the price is not right for you then that's cool, just do not purchase the item(s). There is always somebody who will think it's right for them. Just my $0.02

yea mine bottoms out going over speed bumps i have to go super slow. it is clearly coming from right under the seats also. i've never scraped going in a steep entrance though. i also have stock sport suspension

Well, I never understood why when something is posted for sale there is always someone ragging the seller about something. No need to openly attack someone who is being completely up front and honest about what they are offering. If you think the price is not right for you then that's cool, just do not purchase the item(s). There is always somebody who will think it's right for them. Just my $0.02

I agree....on another forum I frequent this is referred to as "thread crapping". On that forum, the first time it warrants a warning, repeated warnings a 3-day ban, again...banned permanently.

Not saying that needs to happen here, but thread crapping is just sorry...If you don't like it, shut up and move on as long as nobody is trying to commit fraud...:mad:

i dunno man 2 cents is kinda alot

Members online

No members online now.
Back