SCT Xcal2

bill5

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Purchased with three tunes for my 2000 LS V8 from Torrie at Fast Parts Network. I used it to flash my LS twice and don't anticipate ever needing it again. It comes in the original box with all documentation, including original receipt; like new. Paid $377, plus shipping. Asking $250 (shipped and insured). Thanks for looking.

SCT.jpg

Yep. I've had the "mid-range" tune on it for probably 25K miles, with super performance. I particularly like the shift points. It's crossing a 100K soon and is out of warranty, so I don't see any reason to flash it back to stock. (Probably going to sell the car sometime this year. It's in good shape, runs great and has lots of mods.)

iirc, i don't think anyone else can use it until you return your vehicle to stock tune...

IB anyone can use the free software and unlock it - however - unless he flashes his LS back to stock - he loses is stock tune forever (unless he buys another XCAL and has a tuner give him the stock tune - or pays the dealer to flash it back).

Anyone buying a used XCal needs to then find (and typically pay) a tuner who will build new tunes for them based on their PCM code - has his PCM code is not likely a match.

The tunes presently on the device probably wouldn't be appropriate for any other LS, since they were done especially for my set up. Anyone that buys it would have to have tunes loaded that are specific to their PCM and set-up. Like I said, mine came from Torrie. Most likely, he or another tuner, would probably get you set up with tunes for your particular LS. If the cost is excessive, then I'll adjust the price of the xCal accordingly. If you care to inquire, here's his email address:
torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

I understand that it may cost just north of a hundred to have Torrie build custom tunes for your particular LS. Consequently, I'll ship it for $175. That'll still give someone a pretty good break on buying a new one, particularly since this one's basically new as well.

I understand that it may cost just north of a hundred to have Torrie build custom tunes for your particular LS. Consequently, I'll ship it for $175. That'll still give someone a pretty good break on buying a new one, particularly since this one's basically new as well.

Bill5,if you do not return your car back to stock it will cost an additional $150 for the new owner of this xcal to have a dealer unlock this tuner.

i will take it for $175 if you return the vehicle back to stock.

pm me if we can work something out. thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back