SCT x3 Help

Did you download liveload? I think then you have to import the tune into liveload.

I have it going now. The cord from the computer to the sct was bad.
By the way ILLS is the man!!!!!!!!! He can tune an LS . Like a different car.

Did you download liveload? I think then you have to import the tune into liveload.

An important note about the SCT software's:

Liveload = ONLY works with the X2's

Livewire Updater = ONLY works with X3's and Livewire's

Livelink = The datalogging software that works for all the flash units for datalogging only.

If you get them confused then you will end up spending allot of time being frustrated for no reason. ;)

Right Sean??? :p :D

phucker! And I had the same issue with both programs! I couldnt install them due to vista's gay protection crap.

phucker! And I had the same issue with both programs! I couldnt install them due to vista's gay protection crap.

Sure sure. :p Vista cannot take the fall for everything. :p :D hehehehehehehe.

double fail!

First I was on the couch

second... windows installer error 1792... had to change the set up of the user account (already and admin but not a full admin i guess) to be allowed to install programs on my own damn computer!

An important note about the SCT software's:

Liveload = ONLY works with the X2's

Livewire Updater = ONLY works with X3's and Livewire's

Livelink = The datalogging software that works for all the flash units for datalogging only.

If you get them confused then you will end up spending allot of time being frustrated for no reason. ;)

Right Sean??? :p :D

\

Robert, does this mean I have to download Livewire Drivers and Firmware in order to jam one of your tunes into my X3

\

Robert, does this mean I have to download Livewire Drivers and Firmware in order to jam one of your tunes into my X3

When you go to the SCT site just search for the correct unit that you have. The X3's and LW share a similar, though now slightly different program. Before middle of last year they shared virtually identical programs but with the advent of the enhanced X3's that has changed a little. To keep it simple just go to the SCT site and pick your unit you have from the dropdown menu and proceed to download the necessary software that you want.

Members online

No members online now.
Back