Screw wood... I want aluminum!!!

it says its actualy aluminum sheets over plastic, not stickers. wonder how the quality is?

That company might be the one that made the real carbon fiber overlay kit the previous owner put on my 93... I might have to see if they'll send me a piece for the cupholder, I peeled it off for some reason and then lost it at the car wash.

No way to tell if it's the same company for sure, but if so it's good quality stuff.

i am pretty sure i have contacted that company and it just a sticker. i real kit would be nice i think im going to wrap my console in leather to match my interior

News flash, any overlay kit is going to be a sticker. Otherwise it would fall the :q:q:q:q off your dash.

Yeah even for stickers thats too much money... I'd just as soon glue aluminum foil to all my interior and hit it with a scuff pad :lol:

Really though, I would like to take the "stripe" out of the interior and paint the parts a bright flashy silver. I think it would look nice with black interior.

They look hideous after they are installed.
They dont completely cover the panels...

just say NO to "Lee Press on" Crap

and usually the ones that go down the door panels aren't even a solid piece.
So you have this BS crapping looking seam, indicating there are two pieces.

Some of the parts look OK.. like the ones for the center console..and the pieces around the door handles and window switches.
The dash and door pieces are completely HIDEOUS

Yeah even for stickers thats too much money... I'd just as soon glue aluminum foil to all my interior and hit it with a scuff pad :lol:

Hmmmmm

*runs outside with aluminum foil, brillo pad and epoxy*

Hmmmmm

I give you permission to be the test-mule :D

Dont forget your bondo spreader to get the bubbles out! :lol:

Hell, or better yet... What about the adhesive backed foil we use to rechrome our poor first-gen headlights hahaha

Hmmmmm

Laser, I know a wad of epoxy does resemble a crack rock..but please dont try and smoke it with your alimunim foil pipe fill of brillo pad.

Laser, I know a wad of epoxy does resemble a crack rock..but please dont try and smoke it with your alimunim foil pipe fill of brillo pad.

"You got some rock? I'll suck your dick."

Name that movie. :lol:

Oh I was thinkin of Jack Black's character when he was flippin out. I think it might be Boys N the Hood now

Oh I was thinkin of Jack Black's character when he was flippin out. I think it might be Boys N the Hood now

DING DING DING! Frys are done..... er, I mean we have a winner! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back