School me on the LSE

Black LSE

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here. I picked up an 05 LSE V8 a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it so far. It's all black, tint all around, basically murdered out, but stock.

What's the difference between the LSEs and the other models? Is an LSE also a sport? It has SST and 17s. Does that mean it has the sport suspension?

Hey guys, new member here. I picked up an 05 LSE V8 a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it so far. It's all black, tint all around, basically murdered out, but stock.

What's the difference between the LSEs and the other models? Is an LSE also a sport? It has SST and 17s. Does that mean it has the sport suspension?

Yeah the lse has the sport suspension. The main difference between the ls and the lse is that the lse has an lse body kit. It also has lse rims. The regular las has a rectangular opening on the bottom grill of the front bumper with squared fog lights. The lse has more of a rpund opening with round fog lights. Oh and the lse comes with the lse grill. Check out the lse body kit package http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/20032006-lincoln-lse-full-body-kit-p-192.php

LSE
VIVID-RED-HEADLIGHTS-1.jpg

LS
081.jpg

The front on that red lse looks really good. Has anyone just put an lse front on a regular ls

The front on that red lse looks really good. Has anyone just put an lse front on a regular ls

Yeah, I think there are more lse converted ls's than real lse on here.

Wow!

Great looking car, almost makes me want to trade in my 01.

FYI that red one is a 2006, but you're right it looks just like an LSE. 2006 tails are two-tone though, and it says LS V8 on the back instead of LSE.
Also he tinted his headlight bezels red, normally they're black like all the others.

Yeah that an 06 not an lse technically but it was more for comparing the front bumpers between ls and lse since it is one of the more noticeable differences between ls and lse.

Yeah, I think there are more lse converted ls's than real lse on here.

that's cause LSE's are bangin son!

except if I can find a good lightweight mold or bondo (If anyone knows of any) I'm gonna make my own custom grille from a scrapped LS bumper. It's gonna be kinda like the New Gen Audi A4s, Mercedes C-class, LS look....kinda...I'm still sketching it out..hope to post pics of finished product...I just need another day off to finish the drawing

I love the 2nd Gen LSE or just the 06 LS in general! I want to get one bad!!!

that's cause LSE's are bangin son!

except if I can find a good lightweight mold or bondo (If anyone knows of any) I'm gonna make my own custom grille from a scrapped LS bumper. It's gonna be kinda like the New Gen Audi A4s, Mercedes C-class, LS look....kinda...I'm still sketching it out..hope to post pics of finished product...I just need another day off to finish the drawing

Get on it sweets. Been more than half a year of that new bumper to mod for the shows, we're still waiting :rolleyes:

The side skirts and the buttom of the bumpers, not sure the exact name for them, are all painted to match the car, compared to the black on non-lse models.

21123250004_large.jpg

5010-1LNHM87A54Y656623-640-1.jpg

Get on it sweets. Been more than half a year of that new bumper to mod for the shows, we're still waiting :rolleyes:

actually the original was the Razzi kit or LSE front bumper but it was only in the last 2 months that I wanted to do custom. I would do it maybe after I get my headlights done, fix my rear bumper (WHY THE F*CK IS ANYONE NOT SELLING A DAMN SILVER LS? JESUS I CAN'T FIND ANY REAR BUMPER FROM A SILVER LS FOR MY CAR!), and get a detailing job.

So the front bumper is not a first priority right now, plus as I said I'd like to know what a good bondo or molding to use fom fabricating my own bumper....or should I use paper mache?

so have anyone just got the front bumper of an lse and put on a regular ls. Does it flow with the rest of the stock body

Members online

No members online now.
Back