saw a Veyron

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Lots of rich folk down here too, so I am hopeful I will see one in the flesh.

that is pretty sweet. I have never seen a car that expensive in person.

Funny you saw one. I used to work for Bugatti Beverly Hills/ Rolls Beverly Hills. :)

wow... how did you manage to work there?

I used to sell parts for Rolls/ Bentley. The dealership sold Bugatti, Bentley, Rolls, Spyker, Aston Martin, Lambo.

I just moved to AZ, reason why I quit there actually. I worked for them just shy of 3 years. Cool spot, fun cars.

That's awesome man, I was cruising today down Beverly Blvd and saw an SLR McLaren....rad looking car. Maybe I'll see something like that tomorrow when I go back down there :D

That's awesome man, I was cruising today down Beverly Blvd and saw an SLR McLaren....rad looking car. Maybe I'll see something like that tomorrow when I go back down there :D

What color was it? if it was silver did it have any stickers on it?

Few months ago I went to Platinum Motorsports and damn these guys were fixing up all kinds of cars there. there was about 2 Phantoms, 2 Maybachs, a Quattraporte, few G55s, 2 Murcielagos, few S-classes, a black SLR, bunch of Bimmers and Hummers. Their shop is small, but they plenty of rich costumers.

Sure is nice to see some of the cars sporting around Hollywood. Last time I was there, we went past one parking lot that had to have well over a 4 million dollars worth of cars in it. Sure is nice to see 1/2 million dollar cars parked on the street.

Few months ago I went to Platinum Motorsports and damn these guys were fixing up all kinds of cars there. there was about 2 Phantoms, 2 Maybachs, a Quattraporte, few G55s, 2 Murcielagos, few S-classes, a black SLR, bunch of Bimmers and Hummers. Their shop is small, but they plenty of rich costumers.

I know Platinum Motorsports all to well. I know George and Jack who are the owners. They have purchased quite a few parts from me when I worked for Bentley Beverly Hills. hahah

They probably bought close to a $1 million from parts alone in the 3 years I worked there. They are pretty cool people.

We got a couple places here in Orlando that rent high end sports cars. I told the wife that one month next year i'm going to have a good time and rent some supercars. One place has a deal where you get 50% off if you rent four cars within one month. Figure i'll spend around $1500-$2000, but the chance to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Ferrari 360, Enzo, Veyron is well worth every single cent. I'll let you know how it drives :)

What color was it? if it was silver did it have any stickers on it?

It was Sliver yeah, I'll take a look back at the picture for stickers....my freeway picture taking skills have gotten better. I could most likely tell you the plates haha.

We got a couple places here in Orlando that rent high end sports cars. I told the wife that one month next year i'm going to have a good time and rent some supercars. One place has a deal where you get 50% off if you rent four cars within one month. Figure i'll spend around $1500-$2000, but the chance to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Ferrari 360, Enzo, Veyron is well worth every single cent. I'll let you know how it drives :)

Don't waste your time with a Gallardo, nothing but Audi junk. Nothing in that car is Italian what so ever. Just the name basically. You go for the gold. Merci. ;)

i want to see one! :q:q:q:q, i want one!

saw a mclaren slr the other day. bentleys daily. couple really nice rroyce's and ferraris. a really nice db9 last night on the way to a movie in sugarland. sometimes its pretty cool working at a high end car wash...

Don't waste your time with a Gallardo, nothing but Audi junk. Nothing in that car is Italian what so ever. Just the name basically. You go for the gold. Merci. ;)

Jeremy Clarkson has driven some of the most SICK cars on the planet and is fairly critical. He actually gave the Gallardo a better review than the Merci. We americans dont really get a true perspective of what a fine automobile is. The europeans have them all. American cars are all junk compared to their euro counterparts. But regardless the Merci isnt on the menu at the rental company. Out of the four rentals i'd plan two cars for me and the boys to tear up and two for me and the wife to take out to a nice dinner. The two i'd pick to tear sh*t up are the Gallardo and a Viper GTS, the GTS is mainly because its fairly cheap to rent but still crazy power, and the Gallardo...well how do you turn down getting behind the wheel of a Lamborghini. Check out their site.
http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/fleet.html

Members online

Back