Saturday Job

One_Way

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the Mustang I'm reassembling. The exterior is 95% complete, just need to install wiper arms and an antenna.

All the weatherstrips and emblems are now installed. It now starts with a key, has new Flowmasters and tailpipes that exit thru the exhaust ports.

Next time, I will refinish the dash, interior door panels, and install as much of the interior as I can.

RegStang10.jpg

RegStang11.jpg

RegStang12.jpg

RegStang13.jpg

RegStang14.jpg

RegStang09.jpg

Here is the RUSTY '65 we WERE gonna fix. Glad the other car was found before fixing this one!

Couldn't help uploading a pic of the M7!

RustStang1.jpg

RustStang2.jpg

P3190004.jpg

P3190003.jpg

SWEET RIDE! That Mustang looks great, Rick! NICE JOB!!!

Did you get original rims for that or are you going with something else?

One_Way said:
Here are some pics of the Mustang I'm reassembling. The exterior is 95% complete, just need to install wiper arms and an antenna.

All the weatherstrips and emblems are now installed. It now starts with a key, has new Flowmasters and tailpipes that exit thru the exhaust ports.

Next time, I will refinish the dash, interior door panels, and install as much of the interior as I can.

Those GT wheels are staying on the Mustang.

It's a birthday present for a friend's daughter. Her birthday is this week. It won't be completed, but at least she can drive it around the parking lot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back