Santa Came in a Big Brown Truck Today.

jolinc01

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got my orders from meguiarsdirect and autogeek today. Here's what I got. It's all Meguiar's Pro Detailer. From left to right Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Hyper Dressing, APC, Last Touch spray detailer, Shampoo Plus car wash, Yellow wax #26, Supreme Shine 3 pk towels, Water Magnet drying towel, New Car Glaze #5, and bottles for everything. I also got some new grit guards and pro blend caps from autogeek.
065.jpg
I'm pretty excited to detail the car for the first time with it all. Too bad I was in the middle of another project when UPS showed up. Maybe I'll be able to get to use it all Saturday.

065.jpg

Last edited:
wow! nice haul! i still need to try the hyper dressing

Nice!

I'm going to pick up some Meg's APC and some #26.

I use #40 right now for... ohhh... EVERYTHING :D

I really like the hyper dressing. I mixed it about 2.5:1 and it's a nice clean shine. I used it on the rubber part of the running boards of the Denali and it still looked the same 3 days later. Probably still would look good if it wasn't raining.

Is hyper dressing water based? You can use that on a lot of places. Wheel wells, tires, interior, etc. Of course, different dilutions will give you different sheens.

Brandon, meg's 40 is good stuff as well. I believe that one also has UV protection, right?

Yep, it is water based, has a wicked unique smell, is milky in color... and I LOVE it!

I actually used some on my air suspension bags to clean and protect them :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back