San Fernando Valley LS Meet

Yeah it's a damn shame. I can't but to help think arson. I'm just praying the one down the street for me gets contained.

There's one thing about this that works in my favor, next time we meet I'll have my new Canon EOS 40D, so I can take some real good pictures.

does 00ls5spd know....he lives in san diego and i hope he didnt drive down here...

He said he couldn't come earlier I believe.

Well it's a shame that we can't meet today, but we'll try again another day. Let's strat this off as new topic during the week. I hope that everyone whi is near this fire will be ok. Well see you guys next time.

Thats a sweet DSLR...very expensive...can wait to see what kind of pics it takes.

Likewise man, I went in to buy it and they didn't have any in. So I just paid for it and it should be in Wednesday. I'll take some pics of the LS and some other things and make a topic when I get it.

Im In Santa Ana right now and the wind is crazy, i got my ride all dusty and i washed it yesterday that sucks =( But Okay i got the msg the cruz is cancel good thing i loged in... So Okay people just be safe.

That is so crezy, but the wind is not even blowing anything around here. I can see outside and the tress are so still. I am in Huntington Park.

Leo

I'm in Sylmar and the wind is the most powerful I've experienced in 18 years here!!

I thought the windows and walls would break last night .... and right now too!!

I got a call from Florida about the Malibu Fire!! Go figure.

I hope Tony (T-Man) didn't leave from Fontana. Thats quite a trek.

And my car is really clean now too! :)

Jay

I'm still up here, Jay. It's blowing at 30mph right now in the IE, also known as the Wind Tunnel. We've had gusts up to 60mph within the past 10 hours.

At least all my leaves have blown down the road to my neighbors house. One less chore to do.

I orderd my KKM True-Rev Sport Intake Kit last week from ls koncepts i was expecting it by ups on Friday, so i would of had it installed by today and test it out on my way to the cruz but unfortunately the cruz got cancel and i didnt got my intake either it will get shiped tomorrow....

yeah here in calabasas winds are strong and the sky looks like vivid red ls lol... crazy lookin smoke over here to.

I orderd my KKM True-Rev Sport Intake Kit last week from ls koncepts i was expecting it by ups on Friday, so i would of had it installed by today and test it out on my way to the cruz but unfortunately the cruz got cancel and i didnt got my intake either it will get shiped tomorrow....

at least you'll have the kkm by the next meet :D

Same thing down here guys....

big fire out in east county of San diego, and north county too.
Smoke and ash everywhere....They are predicting this one wll be worse than the cedar fire back in 03'.....

If you guys are forced to drive your LS's then make sure to change your cabin air filter after the fires are contained, and the ash has settled.

ahhh this gets me so mad lol we had this planed for so long. i say F%$k the fire... lets show it whos boss and meet anyways haha. i say like sometime around nov. 3rd or 4th? sound good to anyone?

good for me, this is a pik i took earlier, and this is in san fernando

Picture 063.jpg

Picture 063.jpg

ahhh this gets me so mad lol we had this planed for so long. i say F%$k the fire... lets show it whos boss and meet anyways haha. i say like sometime around nov. 3rd or 4th? sound good to anyone?

Works for me!

so everyone down for the 3rd, saturday. i think it will all be over and clear by then.. and if it is more people will go down there to see the remains but all they will get is LS' hahah

I can make it on any weekend in November, but I think a Sunday might be best for most members.

The 3rd doesn't work for me, Wedding in the family. AS for the 10th of 11th I will coming back from Florida on the 10th late so I need to spend time with my Family first before I decide to take off anywhere on the 11th. So it looks like the 17th, 18th. Remember that the 24th and 25th are part of the Thanksgving day weekend. Hey, how's Dec 1st or 2nd look?????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Back