San Fernando Valley LS Meet

Apparently I can't edit, so...

lvcpostia8.jpg

There's a picture of my ride.

My name, location and pics. are in my Sig. and I'll be driving the
VIVID RED LS. :cool:

hey drew, seeing as your in northride we can probably go to the meet tailing each other. that way you won't get lost since i've been there already. let me know

Sure thing man, I'm actually going to go to BoBLse's place. So we can meet up somewhere and then go to his place.

Calabassas. (Not quite sure how it's spelled.)

If that's a bit of a distance out of the way, I'm sure we can meet him closer.

that's kinda far but not sure if it's too far from kanan road which is where we will be heading through

whatever works man. i'm at white oak and sherman way. i'ma take the 101 to kanan and just go down that towards pch. seems easier that way. let me know where you wanna meet up

well me and drew can meet you if you want... normally i get off the freeway at las vergines (not sure about spelling) and i take malibu canyon to pch and then go that way.. i live right off of parkway calabasas.. so whichever route you guys wanna take i am fine with

Hundred44spokes......

Dude you and Rick are like 5 mins from each other....you two should meet up....roll to calabassa together....pick ur boy up....then take kanan to the beach. It just makes sense.

Damn i wanna roll....

Hundred44spokes......

Dude you and Rick are like 5 mins from each other....you two should meet up....roll to calabassa together....pick ur boy up....then take kanan to the beach. It just makes sense.

Damn i wanna roll....

roll it up then...;)

I'm all for that idea.

Or, Eric why don't you just roll up here? It's been a hell of a long time since you came by.

I won't be able to make it after all guys....
I was only gonna come if I got my wheels and my front lse grille, and rear lse surround....no luck....I only got my front wheels. neways I'm sure you guys will get some good pics....

we can meet up wherever guys, just let me know in advance. we can even meet up on the kanan exit if you want, i'm sure theres a gasoline station or a fast food joint to chill while we wait for each other. whatever the case i'm down. and also justin, it won't be the same without you man. wish you could make it. i was trying to get two more cars out there that are off the hook. this 04 black lse that some guy owns in my building and a 00 lse hooked up from san fernando which is owned by a 50 yr old lady who's into cars. really nice. i'ma take pictures one of these to show yall. drew let me know

hey does anyone have some spare rca's that are at least 10 feet lying around? my amps been trippin' and i'm thinking it's my rca's. if you have them take em to the meet so i can try em out and if that's it i'll buy em

We can meet up before Kanan, you're close enough to where it would only be a small drive to get there so pick a place.

i don't really know of any places before kanan. all i know is the valley and that kanan takes you to malibu but you would have to tell me the spot since i'm not all that familiar with calabasas or anything up north

well i live on white oak and sherman way pretty much. so the two of you will come to me and then we head out? just in case you change your mind my number is 213-249-1109

Members online

No members online now.
Back