San Fernando Valley LS Meet

20th at 12 sounds good, I don't know about bbq though... we could go get something to drink though.

There is a sturbucks on PCH in Malibu where we met last time, 30765 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA 90265. There.

bastardz! I wanna go man!! :q:q:q:qzzz getting better everytime! keep reppin....artur rick....handle it!

Mike you better come man, because people who havent see your LS are gonna be shocked!!

Don't forget 20th.

Mike you better come man, because people who havent see your LS are gonna be shocked!!

Don't forget 20th.

Homie I would love 2.....I just flew back to my new home Vegas this morning. Next time I know Im comin out.....if possible...we should schedule anothe meet? Maybe late Nov or Dec? We will c.....take mad pics man!!!!

That sucks man, don't gamble too much. I think we should do meets more often.

Sorry guys but the 20th will not do for me. I'll be in Corona that day. Maybe the 27th or the 10th of Nov.? I say go for day that will bring the most cars out.

If it's on Oct. 20th.... I AM THERE!

......and this time I mean it. :D

Oct. 27th is no good for me because SEMA starts on the 30th.

If that's the case, I'm out. Either way, I would suggest that you pick a date and stick with it.

not this time guys.....

Malibu is too far for me..... I did it last time, took me forever to get back south.

u guys shoud just do LB kinda central....I would be down for that.
I'll have the new wheels by then......

wide%20wheels[1].jpg

Tight so is happening then words up everyone we expect lots of Sport Luxury whips down the beach....

What????
Has somebody been drinkin tonight???? j/k

"Eleses down the PCH"

U coming? Consider it as a trip i know Bonita is kinda far but is a trip take ur Saturday off...

If u guys decide on a date I might cruise....I'll check back in a few days and see what date is finalized

I'm going to feel so out of place with my stock LS, eh whatever this will just give me some ideas with all the good looking LS'.

Justin, good thing you getting those, they are sick!

Well the date so far is 27th as I understand and the place in malibu.

Long Beach would have been better for me of course, but there is no good place in long beach to cruise, unless you go to MLK and PCH to the ghetto lol.

the 27th isn't any good fro me. I gotta take some friends to the airport that day (kinda see ya later....forever) The 20th would be better...

Today me and Leo (LEOV5) saw each other on 10 freeway going east. We rolled for about 5 miles than changed directions. Man, you got one freakin nice looking LS. That color is great.

OK!!!

Huntington Park

Just need to know when?

ok so... this is difficult. when are we meeting? i say we take a vote if everyones ok with that. all in favor of 20th put 20th. everyone for the 21st put 21st and everyone for the 27th put 27th. the date will the most votes will be the date we meet. i cant do the 21st so i can do the 20th or the 27th.. most votes win.. everyone down?

ok so... this is difficult. when are we meeting? i say we take a vote if everyones ok with that. all in favor of 20th put 20th. everyone for the 21st put 21st and everyone for the 27th put 27th. the date will the most votes will be the date we meet. i cant do the 21st so i can do the 20th or the 27th.. most votes win.. everyone down?

20th So I can see Tmans LS

Members online

Back