Salvage yard in New Castle, PA

The White 98 Mark VIII shows why you shouldn't put people in the back seat that you care about. I would love to have the black 97 interior. Damn I would have a field day in there. So many good parts.

Wow, quite a few 2nd gens in there..were these some of flood cars from sandy?

I wish it wasn't a 6 hour drive. I would go drop my tax return on headlights, grilles, and tail lights. :cool:

I live about 20 minutes away from here. If you guys want I can go take a look sometime. I can get prices and pictures. I would be willing to pick up a few things that are smaller size, but I won't be doing anything big like bumpers and doors and whatnot.

Some of those Gen 2's look to have some clear headlights. I sure could use some of those. If someone is close, please check it out for me.

It would be nice on the gen1's if you would grab any marker or tail lights with good chrome. Of course if you are not there on day one, they are probably gone.

If anyone wants something particular just shoot me a pm.

Gman- I will check on headlights. I don't know anything about Mark's so, not to sound stupid, what years are gen 2?

Sprocket- What years are gen 1? I will send you prices/pics if they have them.

I am hoping to go this week to look for some LS parts so if any of you Mark guys want anything feel free to shoot me a pm.

The third mark down from the list. A 98 white. It had an impact that hit just the rear compartment. The rear from when I checked has no impact bar vs the front doors which have large impact bars running across it. The rear just crumbles and would most likely crush aka kill someone sitting in the back. Compare to the opal grey 97 which was hit on the door. It also was a severe accident but didn't crush as much.

If anyone wants something particular just shoot me a pm.

Gman- I will check on headlights. I don't know anything about Mark's so, not to sound stupid, what years are gen 2?

Sprocket- What years are gen 1? I will send you prices/pics if they have them.

I am hoping to go this week to look for some LS parts so if any of you Mark guys want anything feel free to shoot me a pm.

Lots of awesome parts here.
Head lights, grab the ballast out of the rear neon.
98mark8iii%20001.gif

Headlights, rear neon. front grill lsc trim.

98mk85%20004.gif

Same with this car, Mike might want all the LSC stuff.

98mark83%20002.gif

headlights, rear ballast maybe grill.

97mark810%20002.gif

Same with this car.

97mark812%20001.gif

Headlights, rear neon, grill lsc trim.

97mk8%20002.gif

Same with this car. also abs sensors on all these cars.

98markviii4%20001.gif

all gen 2's all easy money.

Even 2nd gen door mirrors are desireable.

I would love to find a set of 1st gen front marker lights that don't leak, aren't brown inside, and have good chrome!

Wow

What a candy store for Lincacholics. I'm shocked to see all the wheels are on proper. Are they from Sandy and how wet did they get?

I just call New Castle enquiring about gen 2 headlights, and they told me all the lights on the cars were already sold. Those pics could've been up on the web site for months by the time we're just now seeing it.

If you can get a set of 4 of those 10-spoke chrome rims, I'd be interested!

Bummer!

I went and these cars are PICKED CLEAN.Some have been here years.The photo he said are when they first bring them in.There on car-part.com and the good stuff goes within days.I was disappointed at the remains of some.

It's a shame they don't update the website. I'ts definately misleading. I thought those cars were for purchase, not for part out. My mistake.

Members online

Back