sad face :(

Engine cover price sent to 92069?????

You have PM.....

I'm very interested in your shocks. If they are OEM Motorcraft replacements I'd like to buy them. I already have a set of Eibachs but I could just sell them since yours already have them installed.

I'm aware you're far from Michigan, but if you're willing to give me a deal on them I'll gladly pay for the shipping etc. Please contact me via PM. This is assuming nobody else has dibs, I didn't read whole thread.

I'm very interested in your shocks. If they are OEM Motorcraft replacements I'd like to buy them. I already have a set of Eibachs but I could just sell them since yours already have them installed.

I'm aware you're far from Michigan, but if you're willing to give me a deal on them I'll gladly pay for the shipping etc. Please contact me via PM. This is assuming nobody else has dibs, I didn't read whole thread.

hhhmmmm, well if you end up getting a good deal and are looking to get rid of a set, I could probably save a bit by even just picking them up...

keep me in mind!

Surprised no one has called dibs on the SCT tuner, Eibachs and/or folding mirrors yet.

I inquired but I won't call dibs before I get a price. He said he'll pm me but nothing yet. I'm not in a rush and I'm pretty content with the car as is for now. It's my weekend car and beats my 97 Taurus. What I want most out of the tuner is to enable 1st gear SST starts without playing paddycake with the gas pedal before launching.

My springs are relatively new from the previous owner so it'd almost be a waste, but it does feel soft for a sport, but I can only compare it to my Taurus with kyb shocks and cargo coils. I wouldn't be surprised if I had standard struts because the previous shop did not know the car at all. Did a $400 transmission flush for what was actually a misfire issue.

I didn't even think about the mirrors. I'm interested as well. BigRig, you already have enough parts! We don't have junkyard liquidation days like that around me

... to enable 1st gear SST starts without playing paddycake with the gas pedal before launching.

smiley-score010.gif

... BigRig, you already have enough parts! ...

If you ever come across a parting-out 01 LS V8 Silver Frost Metallic, I'm going to have to call dibs on it.

Sorry guys for slow response been real busy at work. I picked up some boxes just waiting on response from PMs I sent out tonight.

center console lid looks good to me. whatcha looking to get for it plus shipping to 48160 (can post either here or via PM)? I check in daily and will get notifications of any PMs

just sent a PM out, let me know what you think.

Engine cover price sent to 92069?????

You have PM.....

same man, PM sent

Unfortunately they aren't OEM motorcrafts, they are monroe sensa-trac shocks.

I inquired but I won't call dibs before I get a price. He said he'll pm me but nothing yet. I'm not in a rush and I'm pretty content with the car as is for now. It's my weekend car and beats my 97 Taurus. What I want most out of the tuner is to enable 1st gear SST starts without playing paddycake with the gas pedal before launching.

My springs are relatively new from the previous owner so it'd almost be a waste, but it does feel soft for a sport, but I can only compare it to my Taurus with kyb shocks and cargo coils. I wouldn't be surprised if I had standard struts because the previous shop did not know the car at all. Did a $400 transmission flush for what was actually a misfire issue.

I didn't even think about the mirrors. I'm interested as well. BigRig, you already have enough parts! We don't have junkyard liquidation days like that around me

sorry man for the delay, PM was sent out tonight.

Just wondering for myself guys, whats the best way to collect money on Paypal? If I remember correctly I just give you the email associated with my account and you can send the cash over?

Just wondering for myself guys, whats the best way to collect money on Paypal? If I remember correctly I just give you the email associated with my account and you can send the cash over?

Yup..... That's it. Pretty simple.

If you ever come across a parting-out 01 LS V8 Silver Frost Metallic, I'm going to have to call dibs on it.

It really seems like paddycake if I'm trying to get 1st before taking off. If I hold the brake and floor it for a split second, it'll shift to 1st the back to 2nd. If I tap the gas coming to a stop under 15mph, it'll go to 1st but, upon stopping, sometimes go back to 2nd. Sometimes, I'll get it into 1st, drive around, go back into D5, then into SST, and still have regular shifter access to 1st. Is it me?

Anyway, I did come across an 00 silver V6 nonsport back in February. They pulled the motor, I pulled the grille, inner tails, and headlights. I think the wheels were missing. Ralph's Used Auto parts in Williamstown New Jersey. I don't know what's left though, now 5 months later, if anything at all

It really seems like paddycake if I'm trying to get 1st before taking off. If I hold the brake and floor it for a split second, it'll shift to 1st the back to 2nd. If I tap the gas coming to a stop under 15mph, it'll go to 1st but, upon stopping, sometimes go back to 2nd. Sometimes, I'll get it into 1st, drive around, go back into D5, then into SST, and still have regular shifter access to 1st. Is it me?

Anyway, I did come across an 00 silver V6 nonsport back in February. They pulled the motor, I pulled the grille, inner tails, and headlights. I think the wheels were missing. Ralph's Used Auto parts in Williamstown New Jersey. I don't know what's left though, now 5 months later, if anything at all

Once 1st is engaged it's available until coming to a complete stop.

Alright guys first shipment is out

things gone so far:
K&N intake
engine cover
center console lid

Alright guys cleared out my inbox, sorry if you tried to send a pm and it didnt go through

Got the engine cover!!! THANKS!!!! Excellent customer service!!! It was a pleasure doing business!!

god I hate you guys that are close... my part is only half way across the country! lol :(

Got the intake. Thanks again! Good seller.

Thanks man.

Got the engine cover!!! THANKS!!!! Excellent customer service!!! It was a pleasure doing business!!

Coo coo glad everything went well man.

god I hate you guys that are close... my part is only half way across the country! lol :(

Haha soon man.

and thanks everyone for the smooth sales.

Still got parts left guys, hopefully you can send those pm's again. My inbox was full and I didn't receive any of them.

Members online

Back