S. Carolina?

Cool, what do you do? I'm in the Navy, and work at the Nuke school on base.
My sig. has pretty much everything that I could tell you about my car in it.

How long have you been here? I've only been here since the beginning of November but I was here about 5 years ago as a student at the Nuke school for almost 2 years.

Cool, what do you do? I'm in the Navy, and work at the Nuke school on base.
My sig. has pretty much everything that I could tell you about my car in it.

How long have you been here? I've only been here since the beginning of November but I was here about 5 years ago as a student at the Nuke school for almost 2 years.

Pretty much raised here, spent most of my youth between here and Europe. I do maintenance for a local credit union part time and I go to the College of Charleston full time.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/836894

My cardomain has everything about my Conti :D

Not sure where there area you guys are at. I am new to the area I live in Rock Hill.

Nice Conti.

I'm actually gonna be picking up another Mark VIII here in the next week or so. It's in Goose Creek. It needs a ball joint replaced and there's something up with the air ride--all stuff that I can fix myself easily....$900!

Nice Conti.

I'm actually gonna be picking up another Mark VIII here in the next week or so. It's in Goose Creek. It needs a ball joint replaced and there's something up with the air ride--all stuff that I can fix myself easily....$900!

Sounds sweet, first gen or second??

Hey, sorry, I didn't realize that you posted again.

It's a 97 with 125k miles. I posted pics of it. Look up my posts if you want to see it.

Hey Napoleon, I talked to a 98 CE (52k miles!) owner the other day and he liked the thought of starting a club of some sort. He's another navy guy. I ended up talking to that guy that I saw with the black Gen I and he didn't really seem very interested. He never emailed me either.
Have you talked to any lincoln people in the area lately?

Hey Napoleon, I talked to a 98 CE (52k miles!) owner the other day and he liked the thought of starting a club of some sort. He's another navy guy. I ended up talking to that guy that I saw with the black Gen I and he didn't really seem very interested. He never emailed me either.
Have you talked to any lincoln people in the area lately?

That's Great! Unfortunately no luck on this end, all the Lincs I have been encountering lately on my side of town had been driven by (elderly women/elderly persons in general) If you two set something up let me know :D

I'll let you know. I saw a toreador red 98 yesterday with a body kit (very understated....good looking) and a wing (not so good looking), driving down redbank/st. james road. I stopped and talked to him at a gas station, but he didn't seem very interested. He was an older black guy. He acted like it was really weird that I was even talking to him. Oh well. Keep up the search!! haha.

I'll let you know. I saw a toreador red 98 yesterday with a body kit (very understated....good looking) and a wing (not so good looking), driving down redbank/st. james road. I stopped and talked to him at a gas station, but he didn't seem very interested. He was an older black guy. He acted like it was really weird that I was even talking to him. Oh well. Keep up the search!! haha.

Saw a Gen 1 with a bodykit on Dorchester RD by the Air Force base, tried to get the guy at the red light to talk but he was making a right turn onto cross county :( Saw some more contis but they were all driven by old chicks :p

haha, that stinks.
Yeah, I've seen a couple more Mark's recently (namely, 2 white CE's), and they've all been driven by old chicks, too. :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back