RWHP numbers, what do ya got.?

poniesviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'd do a search but I just know I'd end up with a bunch of junk to read through.

Anyone who's dynoe'd their mark, what are your numbers??

What are your mods?

I don't care if there's only two replies, but if you don't have a YES I'VE DYNOED (not MY FRIEND DID IT) followed by YOUR NUMBERS and a list of YOUR MODS please don't post .. thanks!

I'm also curious to stock numbers.. not engine numbers .. rear wheel numbers..

Yeah just before I bought my 94, guy who owned it ran a dyno shop. Pretty much NO mods other than a K&N filter. Got 241 RWHP, dont remember the tourqe off the top of my head but I guess it was at 280ish RW....Ill have to scan in the graph for you.

I call BS on the 280rear wheel torque figure for a stock Mark VIII... my 95 LSC had somewhere in the neighborhood of 265rwhp when it ran 13.8 at 101mph. Stock Mark VIII's seem to dyno around 220rwhp...

Read it again...............

98LSC32V said:
I call BS on the 280rear wheel torque figure for a stock Mark VIII... my 95 LSC had somewhere in the neighborhood of 265rwhp when it ran 13.8 at 101mph. Stock Mark VIII's seem to dyno around 220rwhp...

He said 241 RWHP and 280 TORQUE.

hp #'s

Well it shifts into od at 4700 RPM's so the graph only says 218 rwhp, but torque was 245 ft/lbs. However at 6k it should be somewhere in the 240 hp...maybe a touch over 245. A/F ratio is at a very conservative 13:1 as I'm having some pinging issues. I have the following:

potential hp adders:
Cobra Intake
Walbro fuel pump
CAI
Sniper tuner
180 degree tstat

Stock #'s were a good bit lower @

197 hp @4700 (speed limiter) Would have been around 215...maybe 220 @ 6k
229 ft/lbs

Both times were on an sae corrected Dynotech dynamometers.

When I speak of rear wheel numbers i'm talking about SAE corrected Dynojet numbers which is the industry standard.

I have 535 RWHP and 468 TQ all SAE net numbers, Forged short block, "C" heads, stock cams, KB intercooled kit at 13lbs boost on 93 Octane. Tuned by Lidio.

Engine 2.jpg

I'm waiting for Brad to show up with a TT'd Mark Vlll, then we will have a real winner!! Common Brad get those welding torches going.

Roadboss said:
I'm waiting for Brad to show up with a TT'd Mark Vlll, then we will have a real winner!! Common Brad get those welding torches going.
TT mark viii....wow

Isn't he the one with the stock internals? I seriously doubt a stock 4.6 can handle those kinds of numbers without coming apart. But I may be thinking of someone else.

494 RWHP
414 RWTQ

Blown stroked 5.0l DOHC Cobra motor,
Steel crank, eagle H-beam rod, CP piston, balanced
Ported DOHC heads, crower stainless valves
Cobra intake, shortened runners, IMRC deletes, 60 lb injectors, 2400 SCT maf
Vortech SQ trim, 2.7 15 PSI pulley
Kooks headers, 2 1/2 stainless exhaust, 50 series flowmasters
Focus SVT pump with KB boostapump
Alky systems methanol injection.
13 " cobra brakes, slotted & cross drilled rotors
17 x 10.5 ROH rims with Nitto 315-35-17 drag radials
4.10 gears
Tuned By Lidio

2449286_17_full.jpg

Does the name Reinhart ring a bell to any of you motor heads? The reason I am asking is because, at my last car show, this guy comes up to me bragging about owning a big name Ford/Lincoln tune shop here in Jacksonville. He was quite cocky and I quote "I was the first person to supercharge a Lincoln Mark VIII." I could tell he must have been a little legit, because all the fords there had his name somewhere on them. Just wanted to know if anyone knows him. Just curious, because he seemed to think he could do anything to my car, including supercharging it, building me a tranny, and doing the nearly impossible. heres some of the cars.View attachment 23348

View attachment 23349

Last edited:
Yes, Dennis Reinhart has an 11 second supercharged 95 Mark VIII and quite a few supercharged Mauraders. He knows how to make a Mark VIII fast for sure, if I lived by him I would bring my 98 LSC for him for so go fast goodies...

Dennis Reinhart seems to have a bad rep in certain places. I had a simple chip from him a few years back and the product worked fine.

on motor
368rwhp
345rwtq
on 150 shot
471rwhp
440 rwtq
on 250 shot
578rwhp
5.0l stroker kit
forged bottom end (Duh)
medium intake and head porting nothign to crazy
comp cams xtreme energy x262ah cams
dual shot nitrous 150 and 250
4.10s
tranny
yadda yadda yadda

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
on motor
368rwhp
345rwtq
on 150 shot
471rwhp
440 rwtq
on 250 shot
578rwhp
5.0l stroker kit
forged bottom end (Duh)
medium intake and head porting nothign to crazy
comp cams xtreme energy x262ah cams
dual shot nitrous 150 and 250
4.10s
tranny
yadda yadda yadda

Nice numbers, what compression are you running? Let me know if you need a trans to hold up to it. So far we haven't found anyone able to blow up our Stage 3 or 4 yet. And looking forward to a twin turbo setup to test the Stage 4 here soon. With full lockup and our Stage 3 TC we have a Bullitt running 10.17 @ 134mph. If he can keep the heads on it should be in the 9s here shortly, 580 rwhp. This is with the Stage 3 trans. He droped over a full second going from a TKO to the auto.

Members online

Back