Runnin' the TC at Milan Dragway

Huzzah!

3/4 tank of gas, no air filter, and no fan clutch. Everything else stock. 16.3's baby! :D

time (Large).jpg

very nice what year is it? Still very good for a Town Car

1996 Town Car. I figured high 17's, low 18's. Really suprised myself and a few friends, lol.

haha, peg leg LOL Ya i got mine to do a 14.9 @ 93 mph with a 50 shot of n2o. It's a 1997 cartier. If i can figure how to do pictures on here or videos i will try to post them. I will probabbly just post on youtube and put a link back here when i am done. But i was running just barely faster than that time with just an intake and some other light mods. 16.2 was my time, then i managed a 15.9 with an injector change and some other stuff, chip etc...

i found these cars make a noticable difference in performance with just exhaust and a k&n air filter. how the heck are these cars supposed to perform with 2" dual exhaust? i ran dual 2.25 with 2 chamber flowmasters, removed the back 2 cats, and have polished stainless 3.5" tips. sounds really nice, not too loud but sounds just right for a lincoln. even with 159,000 on my '96, it still pulls pretty good and has a much stronger mid range with the exhaust and air filter upgrade. she'll pull all the way up to 107 (speed gov.) easily. i haven't ran it yet, but i say she could break into the 15s

Members online

Back