Rub or not to Rub that is the question?

saint777

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok just orderd an american air suspension strut conversion kit, the lowered one. Anyway Im about to order some 18in wheels and tires the specs are 245/45zR18 falken tires my question is will they rub seeing how i ordered the lowered strut kit? I think it is an inch and a half drop from factory drive height. I do love my octstars but its time I upgraded. I know alot of guys are looking to buy the octstars so I will be most likley selling them. There not in the best of shape their is a little peeling of chrome and one of the center caps is missing but for the most part are in good shape. so no reasonable offer is not refused. thanks guys -Saint

i have 255=45=18 in my rear.. and i sit lower than you do... (do to old springs i sit about 2 inchs lower..
and 245-40-18 in the front.. dont worry about it..

As long as it's the correct off set I wouldn't worry. you won't rub.

Thanks guys I just needed the heads up, I will trust in yas:shifty: and go ahead and order them next week, by the way nice marks, I went and took a peek at your user galleries. Lookin good keep up the good work by keepin the old girls alive! Ill uplode the pics of my black on black beauty sometime next week when shes all set. Oh ya its lincoln v.s cadillac right well I rented a 07 sts last weekend whille my mark was grounded, as I was on the highway beatin the everlivin :q:q:q:q out of it, a nasty mark 8 smoked my doors off on the highway!!!:eek: I never thought I would be so happy getting my ass beat but I was grinning ear to ear...........I love my Lsc:D

I have 18s on mine and even with it slammed it will not rub... and before someone freaks out... I do not drive it slammed. :)

T

Members online

No members online now.
Back